Camping and fishing in march???

waco
My wife want to go camping sometime this month she wanted to go to silver falls but i believe there is no fishing there right now!!!! I know sound weird camping in march!!! :confused: so here is my question does anybody know any campsite where i can do some fishing at this time of the year??? i have to find something soon and give my options to my wife and make it happen!!! I'll do any kind of fishing !!! Please help :pray::pray::pray: any help would be really appreciated!!
 
beaverfan
Oxbow, McIver, lots of free spots in the coast range. Oh and don't forget Harriet!
 
waco
beaverfan said:
Oxbow, McIver, lots of free spots in the coast range. Oh and don't forget Harriet!
thanks for the response!!! i will check those places out!!! there is camping in Oxbow??!!! :shock: i did not know that!!!
 
Throbbit _Shane
lots of camping on the rogue and the steelhead will be there...
 
brandon4455
theres waterloo park on the south santiam and fishermans bend or detroit on north if you will drive a little bit.
 
waco
I dont mind the driving as longest ist worth the trip!!
 
Phil_Bud
Lake Selmac resort.
 
lilsalmon
you must have a camper.....I am so ready to camp but only have a tent but I am really tempted to camp anyway.
 
eggs
You can head east and hit the big D and other rivers over there for hungry trout.
 
waco
eggs said:
You can head east and hit the big D and other rivers over there for hungry trout.
that sounds GOOOOOD!!! can you name (if you know) some camp sites?
 
eggs
Just on the big D there are like 25 camp grounds starting from mecca flat, trout creek, harpin flats, oaks springs, breaver tail all the way down to mac's canyon.
 
waco
eggs said:
Just on the big D there are like 25 camp grounds starting from mecca flat, trout creek, harpin flats, oak prings, breaver tail all the way down to mac's canyon.
Thanks!!!
 
eggs
And there is a road along 75% on the river between those areas making for over 20 miles of drive up fishing.. and about 15 miles of hikeable fishing
 
Markcanby
Those are just the Camps on the north end there are 5 more less populated camps south of Maupin. But I like the the camp at Harriet its just beautiful up there.
 
eggs
Markcanby said:
Those are just the Camps on the north end there are 5 more less populated camps south of Maupin. But I like the the camp at Harriet its just beautiful up there.

I listed half above and half below maupin... wha chu talkin bout Marky Mark?
 
Markcanby
eggs said:
I listed half above and half below maupin... wha chu talkin bout Marky Mark?

Oh yeah you sure did.:lol::lol: Its late cut me some slack.:(
 
waco
Markcanby said:
Those are just the Camps on the north end there are 5 more less populated camps south of Maupin. But I like the the camp at Harriet its just beautiful up there.
Thanks Mark i think Harriet is closed right now!!! right???
 
TTFishon
If you want to head up the Mckenzie Hwy. Trail Bridge is open to fly and lure only.
 
Markcanby
No its open year round.
 
Top Bottom