Cabbies and lingers

B
bythesea
rum runner said:
sounds good! hope to hear from you... and i run 50 on my big rod for 2 plus oz. of weight and 15-20 for the lighter stuff and i got a jig you might like its a secret me and a buddy were shown up in Washington we were getting skunked all day and about 50 yards up the jetty from us this guy had his 5th 15 plus lb ling on! and we had to see what was up and we shared some salmon steel head stuff to get it out of him because he cut it off as we came over to him then he gave us a pack of them for the shared info good trade because first cast i got a 10 lb ling and a cppl casts later my buddy got one a bit smaller then mine but ended the day with a limit and a bunch more on the walk back ill half to show u them some time....

were not going to start keeping secrets are we ???

R
rippin fish lips
bythesea said:

Why not? it's nothin new. :lol: I got some secrets that i have never shared, buit i have gave up quite a bit of them! ;)

R
rum runner
rippin fish lips said:
Why not? it's nothin new. :lol: I got some secrets that i have never shared, buit i have gave up quite a bit of them! ;)

yah i got a few here and there lol but the jigs are something you wold never ever buy, there something you would see at the store and go why do they sell them here thats tropical water stuff and you just laugh and walk away but they work! i got the first one still and its shredded but iv gone through maby 9 packs of them and the great thing is they are verry snag resistant and its a big pluss at the price lol

S
steelhead_slayer
Damn I shouldn't have read this post. Now you have my curiousity going

C_Run
C_Run
bythesea said:

The thing I don't get about this post is that you said where and when you went and showed pictures. That was great. But the methods are secret?? I can see not revealing a location so that your spot doesn't get over run with knuckleheads. But, you don't want us to be too successful?? Anyway, I like all these grip and grin reports just fine. If I put up a report, I like to at least mention what I was using. That's how this forum has been pretty helpful to me to improve my own fishing.That's just my preference , I guess.

B
bythesea
C_Run said:
The thing I don't get about this post is that you said where and when you went and showed pictures. That was great. But the methods are secret?? I can see not revealing a location so that your spot doesn't get over run with knuckleheads. But, you don't want us to be too successful?? Anyway, I like all these grip and grin reports just fine. If I put up a report, I like to at least mention what I was using. That's how this forum has been pretty helpful to me to improve my own fishing.That's just my preference , I guess.

touche' That's ok though it leaves it open to the imagination and may be I'll come across a better bait trying to figure out that one.

Last edited: