Bowling alley hole

F
Fishtopher
masmith said:
wow, you are an asshole.

You dont know the half.:lol: Sounds like I cut your line a few times.

Really, the a-holes are the guys that cast out of sync, and the guys that think they can drift the whole stretch when the farthest guy from him could nudge him with an elbow.

By the way, you can give negative rep points at anytime with the little scale on the bottom left of my post.

Last edited:
M
metalfisher76
Fishtopher said:
You dont know the half.:lol: Sounds like I cut your line a few times.

Really, the a-holes are the guys that cast out of sync, and the guys that think they can drift the whole stretch when the farthest guy from him could nudge him with an elbow.

By the way, you can give negative rep points at anytime with the little scale on the bottom left of my post.

Cut, it, out! :cool:
You don`t seem like an arsehole to me. Let`s go feeshin?

F
Fishtopher
Theres a time and place for it all. Outside of the Bowling Alley, thats stuff I wont do. Unless trolling and another boat fouls up my gear, then its cut it loose and get everyone their gear back.

I think maybe masmith just doesn't fish the Bowling Alley, and doesn't know the physics of it. I dont think ANY of the members here I have fished with share his opinion.

Did I hear "Fishin'"??:)

M
metalfisher76
Fishtopher said:
Theres a time and place for it all. Outside of the Bowling Alley, thats stuff I wont do. Unless trolling and another boat fouls up my gear, then its cut it loose and get everyone their gear back.

I think maybe masmith just doesn't fish the Bowling Alley, and doesn't know the physics of it. I dont think ANY of the members here I have fished with share his opinion.

Did I hear "Fishin'"??:)

Workin on the car today, unless your drivin?, I could always put it OFF.
Eggs workin? I finally got a lousy jack yesterday on the darker set. Woulda posted but, a jack? :rolleyes: I know how ya like those rolly eyes!

F
Fishtopher
Haha! Ive only picked up one native silver on em. And one sculpin.

No fish for me today. Workin' on cars...ya more than one! today. Sucks. Gotta get a new tire and rim for the Saturn, fix the tail lights on the 720, MAF sensor on the Firebird, and Im not even gonna look at my Cherokee. Just gonna cliff it. Think I might make a emergency dentist app too. Got a cracked molar been tryin to spoil my joys.

I get all these clunkers goin' and were fishin for sure.:)

Reactions: THE JEFF
M
metalfisher76
Fishtopher said:
Haha! Ive only picked up one native silver on em. And one sculpin.

No fish for me today. Workin' on cars...ya more than one! today. Sucks. Gotta get a new tire and rim for the Saturn, fix the tail lights on the 720, MAF sensor on the Firebird, and Im not even gonna look at my Cherokee. Just gonna cliff it. Think I might make a emergency dentist app too. Got a cracked molar been tryin to spoil my joys.

I get all these clunkers goin' and were fishin for sure.:)

Yeah!cars!! C-ya!
I was piling those up for above Bonneville Dam but didn`t get up that way as much as I did last year.

Last edited:
A
Airs98
BA hole today

BA hole today

Was it any better this morning?

F
Fishtopher
(it was worth a try THEJeff. I think you need a few more posts for you to able actually give/take rep points.:) All i got was a grey square, with no point gain or loss. worked for here2fish though.)

Last edited:
P
plunkme
anyone hitting the alley tomorrow? i may hit it up unless its been really slow... this year is way slow compared to last year. i remember atleast 40-50 being banked in the mornings.

A
autofisher
Saw a couple of them banked yesterday morning and not a single fish banked last night. Of course it didn't help with all the kids swimming right down from us in the seam that the fish would've been traveling up. There were a ton rolling down at the mouth and quite a few down at Clackamette boat ramp in the morning. With this heat and everyone and thier mother trying to cool off during the afternoon, your best bet is during the morning before everyone gets hot. Just make sure you're there early to get your spot. It was a zoo yesterday. Fishtopher, how many people did you see go in the water yesterday up there? :lol:

T
Troutcatcher
autofisher said:
Saw a couple of them banked yesterday morning and not a single fish banked last night. Of course it didn't help with all the kids swimming right down from us in the seam that the fish would've been traveling up. There were a ton rolling down at the mouth and quite a few down at Clackamette boat ramp in the morning. With this heat and everyone and thier mother trying to cool off during the afternoon, your best bet is during the morning before everyone gets hot. Just make sure you're there early to get your spot. It was a zoo yesterday. Fishtopher, how many people did you see go in the water yesterday up there? :lol:

Dont you think that curents to strong to be swiming in for other people.

F
Fishtopher
I think he meant there were people below the hole swimming while they were fishing the incoming tide above em. People swimming down from there either at the corner by the island, or just above the boat launch will deter some fish from movin' on up.

A
autofisher
The swimmers ranged anywhere from about 15 yards above where the riffle ended, all the way down around the corner and to the mouth in the afternoon.

B
bigdog
Just hook you a swimmer I'm sure they would put up a good fight for sure.

A
autofisher
bigdog said:
Just hook you a swimmer I'm sure they would put up a good fight for sure.

We talked about it and seeing which fought better, a twelve year old or a coho. I think the fish wins. The kid just cries and we feel bad for hurting him, until he leaves and then we laugh and snicker :lol:

O
osmosis
It's relatively hard to get them to bite!! You may have to resort to snagging in that situation!
Wait a minute.. I don't think they are listed as sportfish, which means you could use a spear gun!

F
Fishtopher
:lol::lol:

All you guys are EVIL:mad::lol:!!

B
bigdog
Fishtopher said:
:lol::lol:

All you guys are EVIL:mad::lol:!!

Whats evil about saying what you were thinking?

I
I Grade
bigdog said:
Oh good job blabber mouth now you have ruined that hole for the rest of us, it was a secret hole man now it's going to be known by everyone and get all trashed. :lol:

Give it a rest @$$.... any hole you can see from a state highway isn't a secret.

F
fishy4
all i have are corkies and yaarn will that work there or shuld i buy diffrent gear?