Boaters Be AWARE!! Clearwater boat ramp info

J
JeannaJigs
Just that it's not a current hazard is all. Everyone should always be on the look

B
bigsteel
plumb2fish said:
Since when do little details like the date of the thread have any bearing on the relevance.
where did anybody say it was irrelevant?

P
plumb2fish
I said that a year and a half old thread may not be relevant.....very sarcastically...but sarcasm isn't easily translated through the computer screen.....my bad

E
eugene1
This thread is now irrelevant! That log is long gone. I have been there.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
Just that it's not a current hazard is all. Everyone should always be on the look

plumb2fish said:
I said that a year and a half old thread may not be relevant.....very sarcastically...but sarcasm isn't easily translated through the computer screen.....my bad

eugene1 said:
This thread is now irrelevant! That log is long gone. I have been there.

So, you're saying I should un-sticky this?

E
eugene1
GraphiteZen said:
So, you're saying I should un-sticky this?

Sure, and ban whoever brought this zombie back to life. Just kidding on the banning, kind of.

R
rippin fish lips
LOl. Funny Peeps! No log there anymore... was takin out a long time ago. It's all about watching for your low water hazards now.

T
TTFishon
plumb2fish said:

This site could use one of these to express sarcasm. http://mashable.com/2010/01/15/sarcmark/

Admin
Admin
There are way too much of sarcasm here lately on my taste. I would gladly add more emoticons kinda "Want to catch fish? Ask me how!" or "Want to fish? I have an open seat", you know what i mean... ;)

Top Bottom