Boat names

A
autofisher
When I finally have a boat to name, I think I'll name it the Moses Ronald......... that way if something is messed up on it.... You can tell everyone that you're hoppin a ride on the Mo-Ron

J
JeannaJigs
jiggernaut lol. I might have to go with that. This winter it's gonna be assaulting the Siuslaw for some winter steel, and all i run are jigs and egg patterns :)

The Moses Ronald is genius.

T
Thuggin4Life
do you have to register a name for a boat or do you just paint one on and call it good? haven't named mine yet but if id maybe it will turn my good luck into better luck.

D
Dan Feller
I've got a friend that sold his commercial crab boat a few years ago. The guy he sold it to re-named it the "After You". That way he could tell the local bar-flies "I named my boat After You" as a pick-up line... :rolleyes:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Sad dude

Sad dude

Dan Feller said:
I've got a friend that sold his commercial crab boat a few years ago. The guy he sold it to re-named it the "After You". That way he could tell the local bar-flies "I named my boat After You" as a pick-up line... :rolleyes:

Seems like a lot of money for a lousy pick-up line. He must really be Uug-lee! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Be safe.
Barb

ps
Autofisher tried to get me to name our male Chihuahua Moses Ronald...not! :naughty: :lol:

R
rainman
I was thinking about naming my lil boat FOR SALE. LOL

T
Troutier Bassier
Whats Lousy about That? The girls at my school could Belive that.

J
jonatha84
My Fiance and I recently got our first boat together! We are very excited! We took some time coming up with a name, and decided on something a little less conventional. We named our boat "Yehr Mahm". When read correctly it reads as "Your Mom".
It is more of a running family and friend joke, but now we can say "I am taking "Yehr Mahm" out on the lake...
May be somewhat inappropriate, but we enjoy it!

R
Redfox458
My father has 5 boats, but hasn't named all of them. He has the names of "Aqua Lust", "Wet Dream", and "Mine" (he couldn't think of anything clever for that one) :lol: