Blair Lake by Oakridge

tastybrookies
tastybrookies
Hey, I'm planning on hitting up Blair Lake tomorrow near Oakridge. Anyone know if that road is still accessible in winter? It seemed like a pretty accessible drive, but I just wanted to make sure there's no gate or anything before I spend an hour and a half driving out there

G
Gulfstream
Check Oregon trip check

jamisonace
jamisonace
I got stuck one Memorial day coming down from Spirit Lake. Snow drifts were frozen on the way up but had softened in the afternoon. I don't know if they are in the same area but if they've gotten significant snowfall already, I'd make it summer trip.

Reactions: tastybrookies
tastybrookies
tastybrookies
Went up there and got within 1 mile from the lake, and hit about 2 feet of snow! I think they had their first snowfall a week or two ago. Turns out I wasn't the only who tried though, there were about 10 other fellas with the same idea

Reactions: troutdude
tastybrookies
tastybrookies
jamisonace said:
I got stuck one Memorial day coming down from Spirit Lake. Snow drifts were frozen on the way up but had softened in the afternoon. I don't know if they are in the same area but if they've gotten significant snowfall already, I'd make it summer trip.
They are pretty close, turns out. Looks like you take the same road to get out there, 24 I think

troutdude
troutdude
Good of you to report back @tastybrookies. Welcome to OFF.

Best of luck on your next outing.

Reactions: tastybrookies