Bass season starts tommorrow ?

D
Drice
Its been a while but I blew the dust off the ol bass gear and made an afternoon run down there today. I wasn't expecting much just kind of a warm up run to grease the wheels and get in the grove again. Well I guess the saying "Its just like riding a bike once you learn you never really forget." would fit today. About thirty minutes into my adventure I was dinking around throwing a new spinner bait I had (which Ive never been able to do at delta due to the mess of weeds when I fished it) and more watching cars go by on the freeway than fishing and BLAM!! I get blasted by a very portly 3 lb bigmouth who was a little sluggish but did not hesitate to pulverize my lure. No pic today but it was cookie cutter delta bass. I was happy to poke my head out of the hole after this long break and I think That ground hog needs to be fired it was beautiful today. Winter my butt Phil!

T
Troutier Bassier
Good for you!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Alright I'm gonna head down there early tomorrow, somebody better join me!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Alright I'm getting ready to head out of Corvallis in a few minutes. Anyone that wants to join me I'll be there!!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Errr nevermind I realized I have to register my boat and nobody opens until 10. Sonofa...

D
Drice
Its supposed to rain and its cold today anyways id wait till we get a couple of nice days in a row they are still on their cold patterns right now and it looks like we are in for a slight cold front for the next few days might slow things down even more. Wont be long now though.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
I don't know man it looks pretty nice out.