Informal bass tourney /get together

colbypearson said:
looks awesome what the the biggest fish and how did everybody do?

The biggest landed was the one I caught ,believe the one that played jaws on the early mornin topwater was around 4lbs lost him though . Most caught were pretty small .Not sure what the biggest Ryan and Chris caught were. I know ryan caught the most. My son Colby might have caught the smallest. Dominic caught two and had to hold grandpas "monster bass " as he put it . He was the most enthusiastic .Watch out Colby this kid is a natural born bass slayer ,with an attention span ,and tenacity seldom seen with kids three times his age .I could barely get the kid to eat ,every time we pulled in to chow he would run straight from the boat to the dock and fish . He literally pounded the water for 10 hrs straight !

Finneus Polebender said:
The biggest landed was the one I caught ,believe the one that played jaws on the early mornin topwater was around 4lbs lost him though . Most caught were pretty small .Not sure what the biggest Ryan and Chris caught were. I know ryan caught the most. My son Colby might have caught the smallest. Dominic caught two and had to hold grandpas "monster bass " as he put it . He was the most enthusiastic .Watch out Colby this kid is a natural born bass slayer ,with an attention span ,and tenacity seldom seen with kids three times his age .I could barely get the kid to eat ,every time we pulled in to chow he would run straight from the boat to the dock and fish . He literally pounded the water for 10 hrs straight !

haha Good kid!

Sounds like a really great day,the smiles speak for themselves. lol Very sorry I missed spending time on the water with you guys,hope there will be another one next year...

Raincatcher said:
Sounds like a really great day,the smiles speak for themselves. lol Very sorry I missed spending time on the water with you guys,hope there will be another one next year...

Went and took the gate keys back to the owners last night and got to meet the boss' husband . AllI can say is we talked for almost an hour about the event the pond and fishing in general . Once again two of the nicest folks Ive ever met and you can bet there will be another one next year !

Finneus, thanks again for putting this shin dig together. We didn't get the big ones, but all in all we got to catch fish and got to meet some fellow bassers. We need to do this some time again. I check out that slough we talked about and it looks very promising.

ryan808 said:
Finneus, thanks again for putting this shin dig together. We didn't get the big ones, but all in all we got to catch fish and got to meet some fellow bassers. We need to do this some time again. I check out that slough we talked about and it looks very promising.

last time I was there caght 2 fish biggest around a pound or so .I spooked a very large one though throwin topwater baits looked to be 7lbs plus ! thinkin all the top action that drove me to the topwater bait throwin was like you said LM feeding on small fish towards the top . When I get back up there thinkin swimbaits all the way ! Just picked up a couple new ones too! Was great to meet you guys too and appreciate the long drive you both made to attend . Next years tourney will be held Primetime late mar early apr for the spawn ! Because you 2 made the long drive and attended the first annual you already have reserved spots for the second annual !!! Hope to fish w/you soon at the slough and w/our toons between both of us we should be able to find sum biggins! Later FP

Back
Top Bottom