Informal bass tourney /get together

F
Finneus Polebender
Official list as of now has grown , cbrimhall ,Ryan 808 , Riverfisherthe 2nd, and yours truly . Hope more can join us like I said just reply here or pm me for a slot thanks FP.

Last edited:
F
Finneus Polebender
one more to add the field now runs Ryan 808,cbrimhall,riverfisher the 2nd,avid young fisher,and yours truly . a couple more And will bring BBQ back into the picture cmon you last minute bass hounds!

R
ryan808
Whats the game plan? boats, toons, teams?

F
Finneus Polebender
ryan808 said:
Whats the game plan? boats, toons, teams?

not that many of us so far have a livingston 8ft ,jon boat 10 ft , and 2 creek co pontoons 8ft . Could go home team vs visitors or every man to himself or just fish . If I get no more takers you wont even need to pack your toons should have enuff for all . will get back to ya with that by tommorrow eve .Only hang up so far is saw a sign saying exit 209 will be closed from 6pm till 6:30 am on the 26th . If that is true you may need to come down to the coburg exit and double back. Will verify exactly when it will be closed and get you directions for the alternate route if necessary . The pond has looked so awesome every mornin when Ive gone to work can't wait till fri. Later FP

C
colbypearson
Finneus Polebender said:
looks like an awesome set up would work great for the" bait of confidence" I will be leaning on my baitcaster and some new larger baits I have been dying to get wet . Figure I will go big or go home LOL

sick rod!!, hey FP i hope to come but i still am not sure hopefully in a day or two i can know for sure i will talk to shane and see what the plan is but at this point the outlook is pretty cloudy and if i do go we should definitely have a braggin right tourny or somethig just for fun

F
Finneus Polebender
colbypearson said:
sick rod!!, hey FP i hope to come but i still am not sure hopefully in a day or two i can know for sure i will talk to shane and see what the plan is but at this point the outlook is pretty cloudy and if i do go we should definitely have a braggin right tourny or somethig just for fun

Hey bud would be awesome Shane said he was thinkin youd need permission and such said the outlook was bleek , but you know the OFFer stands on the whole shabang if you two decide you can pull it off . Definite tourney on if you two make it. I Know youd be the man to beat !!!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Its not looking good now. My car broke down today on the way to Selmac. Tomorrow morning its going to the shop. Hopefully its a cheap fix

F
Finneus Polebender
Throbbit _Shane said:
Its not looking good now. My car broke down today on the way to Selmac. Tomorrow morning its going to the shop. Hopefully its a cheap fix

Bummer ,but like I said to colby , and if your car is not too much ,The Offers are all still good . If not as soon as I get a break after school starts will be headed your way to fish the fabled Selmac with you two !

F
Finneus Polebender
Well day after tomorrow we will be tearin up the pond !! the place was steamy glass again this mornin ,and first daylight is hittin around 5:45 am or so . Gonna be there at 5 to get things open and set up . Still got time to grab a slot but only for another day or so prob cut things off at 10 pm or so tomorrow. Have heard it will be coolin off a bit hope not too much ,can't wait for some mornin topwater on fri see you all then FP

Last edited:
T
TTFishon
I know you're gonna have a good time and I hope at least one of you will catch a monster.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Was only some type of censor that was wrong with my car. should be fixed in the morning. then im taking it to get new tires, one of my tires tread is worn all the way down. think my alignment is messed up. then im going on a test drive up to the mountains to hyatt lake.

Hopefully me and colby can make it up there friday.

T
TTFishon
Throbbit _Shane said:
Was only some type of censor that was wrong with my car. should be fixed in the morning. then im taking it to get new tires, one of my tires tread is worn all the way down. think my alignment is messed up. then im going on a test drive up to the mountains to hyatt lake.

Hopefully me and colby can make it up there friday.

I hope you guys make it even though I'm not going to be there. It's a cool place to fish and I want to give kudos to FP for setting this up.

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
I hope you guys make it even though I'm not going to be there. It's a cool place to fish and I want to give kudos to FP for setting this up.

know youll be there in spirit and fishin somewhere ,will get with you next time to make sure you can attend . You do have the inside line on the pond though so not like your missin an only chance or somethin . Need to get with you about labor day weekend got some coastal type stuff cookin salmon /crabbin / condo time could be great fun gimme a buzz or sumthin .

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
know youll be there in spirit and fishin somewhere ,will get with you next time to make sure you can attend . You do have the inside line on the pond though so not like your missin an only chance or somethin . Need to get with you about labor day weekend got some coastal type stuff cookin salmon /crabbin / condo time could be great fun gimme a buzz or sumthin .

Wow, that sounds cool!!! I'll give ya a call when I get back monday or tuesday.

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
Wow, that sounds cool!!! I'll give ya a call when I get back monday or tuesday.

Do that and I will fill ya in!

F
Finneus Polebender
got the boats loaded , keys for the gate , BBq and stuff will be there crack of dawn . Hoping for some early topwater and a lazy ,relaxin day at the pond the rest of the way . Got a bunch of new toys Im gonna try out lets hope the fish are hungry and chasin . Any last minute types interested need to get to me before 10-11 tonight got lots o room . Later FP

F
Finneus Polebender
Well time to hit the pond looks like a small turnout no worries about rubbing elbows today ! lookin forward to some fishin ,gonna relax and munch the rest of the mornin /afternoon .Got my oldest grandson gonna join us a bit later always have a blast fishin with the dominator "Dominic" Will take lots of pics and let ya know how the day went.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
You guys have a great time out there today. Good fishing to you and happy bbqing. Stay safe. ;-)

H
Hawk
Have a Fantastic Day catchin',
Hope y'all catch some bigg'un Lunkers,

:lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:

F
Finneus Polebender
Well the first annual polebender invitational went off without a hitch .Started the mornin with my new toy topwater and the third cast had a 4 lber hammer the thing didn't get the hook set well a couple good tugs and he got off . had two more early takedowns "small guys " missed them both . Nice to see a new bait work for more than catchin fishermen . Fished from 6 am off and on between munch sessions till 6:30 pm , Ryan and Chris was great to meet you both and judging by the fact you both stayed to the end I figure you both had fun as well ! The pics will tell the rest including the last of my little Dominator the hardest fishin 5 yr old in this state ! will have to do it again sometime and maybe more could make it . A very special thanks to the owners for allowing me to host the event can't begin to express what the privlages they have extended to me and my family have meant . Chris and Ryan also wished to thank you very much also for an awesome day!

Last edited by a moderator: