Bass report

F
fishtales
After getting the motor running I took the oldest out for a ride. I was the captain and she was the navigator (telling me where to go). About 20 min into it she let me know "that going for a ride the whole time would be boring”. She wanted to fish. So, I pulled over. First cast of the lure and I realized the reel was not on the pole well. So, I let it sink while fixing the situation. Upon reeling in of the bottom I noticed a tug and I let her take over. I am not sure how it happened, but she caught 5 more fish in the min. following before she decided to share with dad. An hour on the boat and 20 min of fishing and one happy child... GOOD DAY! Nothing too big but a good time anyway.

1of2_zps25425685.png

2of2_zps67b37437.png

photo_zps518644b2.png

bass
bass
Great job! Not only is she is one happy camper it sounds like she has great instincts as well!

F
FishFinger
That's priceless! Great report, thanks for Sharing it.

F
fishtales
She loves to fish, thanks.

troutdude
troutdude
Most excellent. That little smiling face, says it all. Well done pops! She'll always remember, spending time with daddy.

P.S. Her look in the first pic almost says...see dad...I told you this was a good spot to fish! LOL

B
billfisher
Nice post and pics. Way to go Dad!

F
fishtales
troutdude said:
Most excellent. That little smiling face, says it all. Well done pops! She'll always remember, spending time with daddy.

P.S. Her look in the first pic almost says...see dad...I told you this was a good spot to fish! LOL

Before we left she said "let's remeber this spot". lol she is already planning the next fishing trip.

troutdude
troutdude
Ha ha ha! 20 years from now, she'll be in the Bass Master's Classic!