bass 2012

C
colbypearson
IMAG0392-1.jpg
2/11/12 7.41lbs... I have a couple others I will get around to posting soon also.

F
Finneus Polebender
Must admit Hawgcaller should change his name to the Hawg whisperer ! Not sure how many he missed but know he landed half a dozen today. You got that swimbait dialed in tight bro ,but the old man got lucky enuff to at least pull the big fish tonight . Second biggest bass of my career .........pig hunt 3-7-12 002.jpg 6lbs 2 oz and all shoulders! Ryan you did a fine job on TTs rod and she got broke in on one worthy opponent, and you were right maybe this will be the year I finally get a new PB. TT thanks a bunch for the ride and Hawgcaller yet another great evening hope we can do her again soon . Really need to get a new camera battery though sorry the pic wasn't better got 2 pics and it went dead again.

B
bassboy
bigfish2012.jpg

Black/Blue swim jig.

G
gloomis85
COLD AN WET today but worth it.

C_Run
C_Run
ANqJQ.jpg

This may not be a lunker by some standards but it was the biggest one I got this year, my first year, and the only picture I have. I didn't think it was worthy of a whole thread but wanted to check in since you guys advised me on gear earlier this year. I ended up going inexpensive on the rod and got a 7' medium ugly stick with a sedona reel which works well for netting things out of the kayak. I didn't fish much but did catch smallmouth at Green Peter, the Luckiamute, and this one was from the Coquille River near Myrtle Point. Largemouth- still elusive. I took a quick trip to Freeway Lakes at Albany last month and saw some huge ones there that I spooked so I guess I've still got some learning to do.

Chris