Bank fisherman's lunch

T
TTFishon
When I'm camping it's sausage, eggs, and potatoes in the morning washed down with coffee or beer and then beer, beer, and more beer. If I'm not camping my wife always makes me a lunch with your basic ham or turkey sandwich with Gatorade or usually beer depending on who's driving.

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
breakfast burrito from the shell station on hwy 26 in sandy . thats the first one , going east , right at the split when it turns into one way east and west . the bomb . wont need anything all day after that .

J
JeeperGal
autofisher said:
OK you can go fishin with me.... I like the way you think:lol:

:) don't forget the beer :cool:

A
autofisher
That's all you

That's all you

I don't drink, I'll stick to my Mt Dew, coffee and water.

B
beaverfan
As long as I got a six pack of cold Mt. Dew (preferably Code Red) I'm good to go.

T
Thuggin4Life
My best Bank lunch is my plunking lunch. The best part of it is the cans of soup or chili that you cook on the fire and eat hot. Nothing beats a hot meal in wet/cold weather. Oh and I bring the crackers. Second best is Bank fishing the mcKenzie and grabbing a pizza from Ike's to go and drinking at the bar while waiting for it.

F
fishtales
A standard road trip fishing meal is a red and a blue Gatorade, red bull, a small bag of Doritos and a beef jerky stick. When I am fishing near by I take something easy like a coffee, sunflower seeds, and some peanut m&ms.

J
joesnuffy
I usually just snack on sunflower seeds all day and end up forgetting about my lunch until I'm driving home.

F
fishtales
Durring winter time fishing having a lunch is madatorry for me which usually turns out to be a meat sandwich of some sort.

H
Hawk
I like to start out with a tasty breakfast burrito...

later i like some pistachio's, maybe slim jim, jerky, RC cola or a big orange,

i have a couple beers when i get home...

:D

T
The Nothing
Coffee - check
smokes - check
anything else - sounded good at the time.

Sometimes a sandwich, sometimes nothing at all.

However, according to a nutritionist, the Cliff Boulder Bars have the appropriate protien/fat/fiber/calorie combination to be considered a meal replacement. Good to have around should the hunger bug hit.

D
drownworms
mountain dew and walmart sub.nacho flavored dorritos.coffee on cold days or cocoa for kids.Take little webber in case i decide to cook my catch.