Awesome garage sale find!

troutdude
troutdude
Wow. I stopped at a garage sale yesterday. While I was eyeballing a nice little fiberglass fly rod...the owner pulled out a 3 wt. Hardy graphite in pristine condition. Best of all it was ONLY $10! I started rootin' around to get my wallet out, with a huge grin on my face, and then...

I WOKE UP AND REALIZED IT WAS A DREAM!!! :( :( :(

jamisonace
jamisonace
This is not a dream.....one of my sales reps inherited a garage full of fishing gear that his father in law purchased over the last 10 years. His garage is literally full with garbage cans full of rods and boxes full of reels. There is a Koffler drift boat and many other fishing related things. Best part is, my rep doesn't fish! And I'm the only person he knows that does.

We are working to determine a lot price for the whole garage. I already have a 10x15 storage unit ready to house everything.

My wife is going to kill me if she finds out what I'm doing.

E
eugene1
LOL amisonace!

What a treasure trove you've found. Let me know if you need any extra storage space for the gear.

Awesome.

troutdude
troutdude
jamisonace said:
We are working to determine a lot price for the whole garage. I already have a 10x15 storage unit ready to house everything.

Have no fear. We will have an OFFicial service for you, and I'll dig out my trumpet and play taps. And we hope it is quick n' painless.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously...lemme know if there are any "left overs"! :cool:

W
watchout trout
Why am I not surprised Jamisonace? Put me on the Left overs List:)

H
halibuthitman
jamisonace said:
This is not a dream.....one of my sales reps inherited a garage full of fishing gear that his father in law purchased over the last 10 years. His garage is literally full with garbage cans full of rods and boxes full of reels. There is a Koffler drift boat and many other fishing related things. Best part is, my rep doesn't fish! And I'm the only person he knows that does.

are you in need of a finacial partner?

jamisonace
jamisonace
Honestly, I'm not sure. Neither of us know what he has and neither of us have time to figure it out until Feb.

halibuthitman said:
are you in need of a finacial partner?

jamisonace
jamisonace
You'll have to come check stuff out with me. Did you ever see the Koffler DB I was working on last year? That was his.

watchout trout said:
Why am I not surprised Jamisonace? Put me on the Left overs List:)