Awesome day on the Willy!!!

B
bigsteel
Way to go beaverfan:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

D
dude young
Nice job, and good report. That is awesome that you were able to get away from the crowds below the falls and slay some chrome. I have been thinking it may be time to try the middle-to-upper river. I just might have to tip my prawns with pop-a-top.

O
Outdoor_Myers
Damn bro thats the way to do it! I need to get out there and try to catch me a steelhead soon! Need to find some bank access near mac where the river wont need 2oz weights my rod can't handle that heavy of a weight.

J
JeannaJigs
Way to put the hurt on 'em!

H
Hawk
Ya both did a Great Job BRO's.

Beautiful Fish...

:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool::cool:

F
fish-it!
awesome fish, how'd you do thursday

B
beaverfan
Had 3 or 4 solid takedowns but nothing stuck. I'm heading back out first thing in the morning.

B
bigdog
Hey if I can swim out to your boat can I join ya :lol:

B
beaverfan
Well its about a 6 or 7 mile swim from the launch so unless your michael phelps we'll be gone before you get there! LOL I'll talk to my dad and see if we can't bring you out next week if your interested?

B
beaverfan
Well I got my first OR Chinook today! It was nice 12-15lb native hen! Would love to have been able to keep her but her extra fin wouldn't let me! I wonder why more peole don't target them above the falls?

B
bigdog
Well with the post you are giving here they will be now lol. I was thinking about hitting up there for some with all of them that went over I just don't know for sure where to go and with out having a boat I just can't get in the water and go fish the whole river. Some day I will be able to do that though and that will be so great.

CJ

D
dude young
Well, don't tell me your honey hole (unless you want to) but, where are you launching? And what direction are you heading? I have read the Luhr Jensen tech bully on the mid-willamette and think I know how to attack 'em. I think I am going to give it a whirl this weekend or maybe early next week.

Any tips, suggestions would be great.

Thanks Jay, keep up the good work!