Anyone heading out this weekend for trout around corvallis?

T
the_intimidator03
I got the itch in my britches to hit a stream and preferably toss some flies before the season closes on a lot of streams on the 31st. Not having a car is making locations kind of tough to find. Was curious if anyone will be heading out sunday and wouldnt mind some company? Saturday I will most likely be at St Louis Ponds doing a warm water seining in the ponds.

So if someone is up for it I can chip in some $$ for gas. Hopefully I can find something.

Reactions: lilsalmon
L
lilsalmon
A few of us are going to hit the Santiam......but that is on Saturday.

T
Thuggin4Life
hows school going? what happend to the cougar?

M
mahmichael
I like to do that this Sunday. Is there any specific stream you have in mind? I only know the famous places around Corvallis, so don't count on me finding a good stream to fish! I know it's a shame, I've been in Corvallis for almost two years now and I don't know enough about the area! :rolleyes::lol:

T
the_intimidator03
well thuggin, the cougar is at my buddies house. I couldnt afford to pay insurance and parking permit while going to school. School is going alright tho.

mahmichael I am not too familiar with the area ive been here about a month. I noticed in the regs that frasier and muddy creek are nearby. And ive gathered that mary's river above philimath is alright for trout just hard to get access due to private property.

T
Thuggin4Life
That's good