Any reports for Antelope Flats Res?

troutdude
troutdude
A couple of buddies and I, will be going to Antelope Flats Reservoir very soon. We'll be there for a few days; and are wondering how fisherpeeps are doing up there. Today's edition of the Bend Bulletin, said fishing is good. But, there was no further elaboration.

Has anyone been there recently? We'll be bringing our trolling gear. Can you tell us which rigs are working best? Is there any size to the 'bows this year?

Thank you.

T
TTFishon
I'm excited for you TD. Can't wait for your report.

troutdude
troutdude
Thank you very much TT. We are too. We started planning it, this time last year on a camp out at Detroit (with my same two buddies).

S
steelhead_slayer
I have not been there this year, but it is usually a safe bet that if you good there your going to have a good time.

D
dtikey
buddy lives in Prineville was up thier week before last said lots of fish caught all by boats no one on bank had any most were 14-18 inches he said.He just walked around tossing spinners and no luck for him either but yeah should be good sounds like your bringing boat.

1 nut in the water
Troutdude -how was Antelope Flat?
We are heading up there sunday for our annual weeklong campout on Kloochman creek and plan on fishing it a few times- years past it has been great fishing!!