Alsea memorial day fishing!

M
michigan_transplant
xltom said:
Dude! this sucks. Bozman, don't worry about anyone here who's trying to earn a merit badge or something. There are a lot of people here who want nothing more than to help ya find some better fishing AND I've met a bunch in person who were very kind and fun to hang with too.

If someone doesn't know a regulation or makes a mistake while fishing..... let's try to help without being judgemental and accusational... especially new members. I personally have no idea how to read the regs and rely mostly on friends from here who are familiar with the area.

If you're gonna call someone a liar(about his daughters) you should probably be ready to back it up with some proof. Dems fightin words!!!

good stuff!!

Reactions: Drew9870
D
Drew9870
Mad dog said:
I thought you were done with this post???

OK, Hillbillie is probably an inappropriate term....Ignorant might be a better choice in this situtaion!

dabigbozman said:
i was looking for the (2) fish a day limit thing GD Brown was talking about?

I don't think you opened your mind to the amount of ignorance in this thread, don't take this like I am yelling at you or talking in an uncivil manner, like most of these thin skinned internet weenies.

Read this carefully, and take note I am attempting to say this peacefully...... Nobody thought of themself as a cop, so don't get your banana hammock in a knot, having met GDBrown, I could say that was meant to come off as one fellow fisherman watching out for another fisherman with a slight hint of spicy humor.

Remember, GUESFRABA. (Don't waste your time on me Transplant, like I said, bird in the wind. Oh, I gave you rep, but read your message :lol:)

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
Drew9870 said:
I don't think you opened your mind to the amount of ignorance in this thread, don't take this like I am yelling at you or talking in an uncivil manner, like most of these thin skinned internet weenies.

Read this carefully, and take note I am attempting to say this peacefully...... Nobody thought of themself as a cop, so don't get your banana hammock in a knot, having met GDBrown, I could say that was meant to come off as one fellow fisherman watching out for another fisherman with a slight hint of spicy humor.

Remember, GUESFRABA. (Don't waste your time on me Transplant, like I said, bird in the wind. Oh, I gave you rep, but read your message :lol:)

you killin me here drew. :lol:

M
Mad dog
Drew9870 said:

Banana hammock??? You queer for me or something Drew? :lol:

GD Growns comment was extremely accusational....what did he want a public confession on an open enternet forum? If I thought someone was breaking the law and was actually concerned I would have PM'd that person in secret. If he would have answered "no," those are my 5 fish".....how would that be helping him? Busted!!! Plus once he stated that it was his and his daughters fish there were still accusations that he broke the law by not having his daughters licensed...just didn't seem right to me....God Knows Bozman was offended, had every right to be!

You don't have to worry about me being thin skinned Drew! :D I'm actually having fun with this thread!!!

Reactions: dabigbozman and Drew9870
G
GDBrown
Mad dog said:
.........GD Growns comment was extremely accusational....what did he want a public confession on an open enternet forum? ........God Knows Bozman was offended, had every right to be!

You don't have to worry about me being thin skinned Drew! :D I'm actually having fun with this thread!!!

So are dabibBozman and I. We have PM'd each other about what a fiasco everyone is making of this thread. Maybe you need to PM him and see what he thinks now. This has become another one of our now famous OFF Centered threads.

GD

PS: Don't type so fast you might be less funny! :lol:

M
Mad dog
GDBrown said:
So are dabibBozman and I. We have PM'd each other about what a fiasco everyone is making of this thread. Maybe you need to PM him and see what he thinks now. This has become another one of our now famous OFF Centered threads.

GD

PS: Don't type so fast you might be less funny! :lol:

GD....I appologize! I just took your post the wrong way, sometimes I just like to fight!!! ;)

Reactions: GDBrown
G
GDBrown
:shock::rolleyes::clap::clap::clap::D:D:D:D

We're all good then?

Rep to Mad Dog for being a good sport!

brandon4455
brandon4455
we are one weird family..... you know, the only thing i got out of this thread was one negative rep, on positive rep and a few laughs LOL

Last edited:
D
Drew9870
GDBrown said:
:shock::rolleyes::clap::clap::clap::D:D:D:D

We're all good then?

Rep to Mad Dog for being a good sport!

X2, and Mad Dog, I was lmao while typing that last post :D. :lol: