All Oregon fish run sizes

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
mikeredding said:
What's with the PETA banner?

I figured that it's so ridiculous, in the presence of sportsman it could only hurt their cause. ;)

M
mikeredding
GraphiteZen said:
I figured that it's so ridiculous, in the presence of sportsman it could only hurt their cause. ;)
Now I see where you are going!:lol: It is ridiculous. :rolleyes:

B
bigdog
GraphiteZen said:

Thats some funny stuff there.

N
nointrntrprts
hhmmm

hhmmm

prolly not the best idea then to share this with just everyone now is it? you all like to rip on people that tear up these little streams when no one is looking, but how in the world do you think they get the info? wouldnt be on the web now would it?

i have nothing against sharing - when your sharing with people you dont know, or "tweakers" you all want to label as the stream rapers, your only asking for demise of streams you like to visit.... i've seen it first hand and its a pretty sad dis-heartening thing to witness.

good on you though for sharing :dance: :rolleyes:.

B
bigdog
If anyone would go look at what is being shared you would see it isn't even recent info its all like three years or more old so I really don't think it is going to matter. As for sharing being the thing that is cuasing the streams to get messed up I don't feel that is the reason for one its not like once you post something then the stream appears, they are there and have been there.
The streams we are going to are there for everyone not just one or two people and no matter what post is put up people still know they are there.
Here we like to share and try to help our fellow fish person, like said before one little post isn't going to change the way things are there are plenty of stream.
Sorry I don't mean to start going off about this but this is the type of thing we have seen and heard of being talked about on other fish forums that people don't like and then that is the reaon people come to this site, because the people here don't get upset or start crap with someone for sharing info and would love to be able to see this site remain that way.
Lets try just letting people share and do what they do on here and not start getting upset about it or trying to tell them (oh good job now you ruined that hole) its just not the way it is nor is it what this site is about.
Sorry if I came across the wrong way here but I just don't want to see the things that kept me from joining other forums starting here.

M
mgdguy
Well put Bigdog. I agree!

R
RIVERFISHER
i agree also my friend i never met yet..........

B
bigdog
RIVERFISHER said:
i agree also my friend i never met yet..........

Don't you fear I'm sure we will meet some day soon. Then we will bonk some fishies together.

B
bigdog
GraphiteZen said:

I would catch one and then eat it :lol: I already like catfishing :lol:

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
bigdog said:
Don't you fear I'm sure we will meet some day soon. Then we will bonk some fishies together.

Don't you mean freshwater sea kittens?

G
GreenDrifter
As far as the counts they look like they were all only a prediction, thats how I took it atleast... The ones that are more up to date are interesting also, they are some that need help.