About ready to give up!

P
PTownAngler
SteelmonKiller20 said:
Hire a guide... 100-200$ well spent.

Yep, I second that! Definitely hire a guide. And make sure you hire a good one too. I know of a absolutely fantastic guide. Kyle at Willamette Valley Outfitters, he guides the Mckenzie, Middle Fork Willamette, Umpqua, Siuslaw,Siletz, Elk and Sixes. If you want to hit the Columbia, Sandy or Clack then you want to call Dan at Quality Fishing Adventures. If you go with either of these guides I guarantee you lots of fun, fish and knowledge.

E
eugene1
PTownAngler said:
YI know of a absolutely fantastic guide. Kyle at Willamette Valley Outfitters

^He's a fishy dude!

C
ChezJfrey
Quit fishing and you lose out on so much...saw my first topless girl of the summer yesterday ;)

Reactions: rogerdodger
D
DrTheopolis
Rumor has it 4 super-hot chicks went skinny dipping in Last Chance Hole last Saturday. My buddy who was fishing it at the time was pretty OK with it.

O
OnTheDrop
^^Lol. Well I got a top but no pants today from Barton to Carv. Usually the other way around..

Oh, and hooked a couple summers :)

B
Berg03
Once you figure out how to spot where fish are and how to present your bait/lure. You can anticipate when your getting bit. You think you went hard now, wait until you start catching them, its a drug that you will not want to give up.