Aaron Mercer Reservoir update

C

Cedar

Hi cedar, my mom lived in the Buena vista area as a child and I spent a lot of time fishing farm ponds out there when I was a kid. I lived in independence until age 10 I moved to Dallas. The old yellow house that was abandoned for years was my moms childhood home. Not sure if it’s still there or not.
Thank you for being willing to help! Just make sure to check in here for updates until the time comes I can have people show up to either sign a piece of paper or electronically sign, and have you all possible come voice your support at a town hall meeting, when covid becomes less of a concern.
Absolutely! So I can still backpack into the lake right? Sounds like I discovered this lake about a week too late

brandon4455

brandon4455

Absolutely! So I can still backpack into the lake right? Sounds like I discovered this lake about a week too late
You can hike or bike, just no motor vehicles other than in November. Also on weekdays be aware of log trucks and dump trucks from the rock pit, and it also closes mid summer for all access due to fire season.