A few pics so far

D
dtikey
So yesterday I went up to check my cmas and had some good pics for the first week and a half. Have to wait this long to get them out due to where I pack them into the snow gets pretty deep. Im at little over 6000 ft. elevation where I elk hunt and the critters are just starting to move back in. Hope you enjoy as more will come as the summer progresses. I had 130 pics so far on one cam and only 7 on another cam. DSC_0034.jpgDSC_0037.jpgDSC_0081.jpgDSC_0096.jpgDSC_0072.jpgDSC_0078.jpgDSC_0036.jpg

E
eugene1
Looks like some good animals up there!

Best,

D
dtikey
by the way dont pay attention to the dates on pics I forgot to set it just the time is right. Obviously it is not december

Y
Yogidabear
Do you have one picked out yet? :)

R
rippin fish lips
YEAHH BUDDY! Looks like you are off to a great start already... im sure you will nail one of them

J
joem
i put mine out not to long ago and got a couple turkeys and one small buck, its out there now though.

P
plumb2fish
Eye see you.....lol

R
rum runner
nice! my.cam is going out this week but im looking for a big buck we seen last year and one i didn't see but the scrapes and rubs said he was lol

F
fishingduck
Found a river only access and scored. There were hundreds of picks and I counted over twenty different animals. Wondering what the big guy is going to finally fill out to be? Possibly a 3x4? Not much fun though, spent two days breaking trail hacking blackberry bushes 7feet tall. Lots of hours spent in the brush and have not seen one sign of humans. Bow season be here soon.Willamette Deer 129.jpgWillamette Deer 236.jpgWillamette Deer 247.jpgWillamette Deer 271.jpg

D
dtikey
nice little hidey hole sounds like you got their with what to look like going to be couple nice bucks

D
dtikey
for some reason I can't post pics from my trail cams that I checked yesterday but got over 1000 pics of bulls cows does buck coyote mt lion and three bears...I was like a kid in candy store yesterday going through all my pics love this time of year with the anticipation of the up-coming archery season

F
fishingduck
They've gotten a little older. Made my way in a bit further and put up another camera. So far I count 6 bucks 3pt or better and countless does & fawns. Two weeks until it's time to thin the herd. Been trying all day to load pics.

F
fishingduck
Sounds like you got a "honey hole"

D
dtikey
heres some pics latley

D
dtikey
between my three cams I have gotten close to 10,000 pictures of 5 bears does couple bucks countless cows and calves and thinking 9 different bulls and one lion. Pretty awesome in my opinion I get just as excited going out and checking my cams as I do with a hog steelhead on the line. We are very lucky to live and fish /hunt the great northwest

D
dtikey
just a couple more

F
fishingduck
So jealous of ya. Those look like some healthy bulls. I went to my Elk spot on Saturday and they started logging last week. Having to find a new Elk spot with one week before season is not fun. I got one to load.

Big 4pt.jpg

SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
I love all the pics on here and I love looking through trail cam pics but I have no trail cam of my own :(
Oh and btw really nice 4pt Fishingduck on that last pic. I hope you drop him this year, nothin better than racks and backstraps!

D
dtikey
Good shooter buck for sure