3 for 3

B
Bassleg
What kind if bait were you using?

T
Team CF
This is great, how high up are you? I was starting to think about Springers but I guess I shouldnt have stopped looking at the steel!

J
JeannaJigs
My guess based on pictures and previous info is the upper SS...might be wrong, but ya know. One of the few river systems blessed with a double run of steel to kill time before, during, and after the springers are long gone. Love the santiams. will be up there Sunday.

B
Bassleg
may 10th

may 10th

My boy and I fished for 6 hours and nothing water is still high, we used everything we could think of and nothing, but we had a good time we were at McDowell creek.

Last edited:
S
Santiam338
Town drift, diver and prawns...Tried to repeat the feat Sunday afternoon to no avail..The river still needs to drop some as it is pushing right along...They should start holding back some water so Foster will be full for Memorial day so maybe it will drop soon..:pray:

J
JeannaJigs
I hope they start holding it back. They aren't holding back much from any of the willamette reservoirs, so that's been raging pretty high lately too with no relief in sight because of all the work on the dams this summer :( stupid dams...who needs em.

If my back cooperates and the river cooperates I think I'm doing a float up there Sunday. Fingers crossed.

S
Santiam338
JeannaJigs said:
If my back cooperates and the river cooperates I think I'm doing a float up there Sunday. Fingers crossed.

The river just keeps going up..Depressing:mad::shock::(

J
JeannaJigs
Just saw...asdklfjasdfa;ksdkfjlasdfj

They wait until there's actually good numbers of fish showing up, and open the flood gates. What the funk. alksdjflasdjfl

Guess I won't be fishing up there until june. Or later.

A
alseaalumaweld
anyone get any fish this weekend?