3 casts...

O
OnTheDrop
3 steelhead...3 days in a row first cast on my main river. 2 absolute brutes of nates and one decent sized henski. First cast on a spinner Wednesday, First cast on Thursday with my go to Nightmare Wooly, and then the third day headed back up river and nailed one on an obscure chartruesse head and black bodied jig. This was a quite interesting experience for myself and thought it was worth a share...

Started off jumping outta the shower Wednesday to put on my long johns but this time I put them inside out and didn't really notice it for a min. I was in a rush so there was no need to take them off and fix 'em.. Got a bit of OCD so it was weird not changing them back, but then I got the feeling that maybe it was a sign? ( I'm superstitious out there, don't hate. ) LOL.. Well after reaching my spot and hitting my first brute it really got me thinking. . . Another hour of fishing and called it....The next day was the same routine except for I intentionally put the long johns on inside out and what do you know....Walk down with the ol bobber set up and hooked a beast that went 12-14lbs and was thick...She also whooooped my A** on my 6lb leader...Such a healthy and powerful fish. One of those ones you watch swim away knowing she needed her genes to be passed. No hookups after this...Head back up river the next morning and by this time I told my buddy my 2 days before experiences....( He laughs and says "Alright Tanner....." )Lol.. I flop my jig set up out and tell him to watch it slip under...5 seconds later the bobber disappears and I'm tied into another. No more action after this.....Took Saturday off and did a short float easter morning...Only this time I had accidently put the long johns on correct:confused: Not only did I not hook up, we didn't even get a steel...Weird occurances out there the past few days. Sad to leave the Clack but it's time to start poking some summers on the Mac...Tight Lines

• LipRip.jpg
  • #2.jpg
  • GOPR0045.jpg
C
ChezJfrey
Nice!

First cast fish 3 times in a row with inside-out long johns, eh? I'll dig mine out and give it a try :)

Y
Yogidabear
I would wear them on the outside of my pants backwards if it worked. nice fish

Casting Call
Casting Call
It's called the Madonna approach!

J
jabs67
Awesome!!!!!!:cool:

T
troutmasta
Nicee bud.

O
OnTheDrop
ChezJfrey said:
Nice!

First cast fish 3 times in a row with inside-out long johns, eh? I'll dig mine out and give it a try :)

You might get that 2nd fish if ya do! Cause it doesn't sound like you need any help on the first one. Ha!

W
waco
Nice pics man! You always catch fish don't need to do weird things! :lol: