3 Bull Trout...

S
Steelyfishn

Thanks and to you as well beaverfan... I just wanted to share a fishing story about some rare bull trout I caught. It was priddy awesome, but you others( no offense to the ones who get the regs) feel the need to chime in and say I don't get it I don't get it... Well I do and so do some other people on here and if you don't get it don't fish it. Its really that simple or risk getting a ticket. Either way ask some where else when you are not hijacking somebody elses thread...

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
troutdude
Steely, you are right. After re-reading, I see that we did hijack your thread. My apologies.

R
rainbowfisherman
Any fish the Mac lately? How are the river levels? Thanks.

S
Steelyfishn
Any fish the Mac lately? How are the river levels? Thanks.

Fished it a few times week or so ago caught a few rainbows but with that cold weather we had and now all the rain fishing slowed for me. Levels are up some and the river looked a little murky. If water and weather cooperate I was planning on floating it next weekend and doing an overnighter camping trip from Taylor to Armitage. Haven't done it since I was a kid with a raft.Thought it would be fun to load up the boat (seems to keep my stuff more dry than the raft ever did and make the long float. Not sure how far it is but should be a perfect 2 day float...

P
packers1214
Somtimes it is hard to figure out where you can fish and when. I am just going to stick with lake fishing till may, but once May comes out, i will be hitting up as many streams as i can!