3 Bull Trout...

S
Steelyfishn
RunWithSasquatch said:
A lot of the problem with people fishing out of season or against regulations, is lack of care, and effort. But this thread is going the wrong direction, if this is a serious topic, feel free to make a new thread, this one is about 3 bull trout and an experience on the Mckenzie river.

Thanks and to you as well beaverfan... I just wanted to share a fishing story about some rare bull trout I caught. It was priddy awesome, but you others( no offense to the ones who get the regs) feel the need to chime in and say I don't get it I don't get it... Well I do and so do some other people on here and if you don't get it don't fish it. Its really that simple or risk getting a ticket. Either way ask some where else when you are not hijacking somebody elses thread...

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
Steely, you are right. After re-reading, I see that we did hijack your thread. My apologies.

R
rainbowfisherman
Any fish the Mac lately? How are the river levels? Thanks.

S
Steelyfishn
rainbowfisherman said:
Any fish the Mac lately? How are the river levels? Thanks.

Fished it a few times week or so ago caught a few rainbows but with that cold weather we had and now all the rain fishing slowed for me. Levels are up some and the river looked a little murky. If water and weather cooperate I was planning on floating it next weekend and doing an overnighter camping trip from Taylor to Armitage. Haven't done it since I was a kid with a raft.Thought it would be fun to load up the boat (seems to keep my stuff more dry than the raft ever did :) and make the long float. Not sure how far it is but should be a perfect 2 day float...

P
packers1214
Somtimes it is hard to figure out where you can fish and when. I am just going to stick with lake fishing till may, but once May comes out, i will be hitting up as many streams as i can!