2nd hand Clack info

F
FishKiller23
Troutier Bassier said:
Im not gonna Say about it anymore until Tomrrow.

haha Lol

F
FishSchooler
mgdguy said:
Care to elaborate? :think:

He means They're in the sandy... not like "Over there in the sandy" ;)
Spelling also helps people understand what you are communicating. Kid. :D

Reactions: jeffcycles
M
mgdguy
Troutier Bassier said:
Im not gonna Say about it anymore until Tomrrow.

Fair enough TB...brat :lol:

Planning on being on it tomorrow anyway. Shout out if you see me and AnyFishisFine!

F
FishSchooler
HANKIII said:
Gonna go troll around the mouth tomorrow.... What do you all think would be the best rig ??? Blue fox,wiggle warts ?

I have no experience with coho fishing from a boat... but maybe give "hovering" a try.

Basically a drift fishing rig with a slightly longer weight line and enough weight to "hover" a little bit above the bottom with the current keeping it from actually hitting the bottom.

T
Troutier Bassier
Where are you gonna be at?
If i see ima holla at ya.

F
fishwithdynamite
Personal message

Personal message

fishwithdynamite said:
I wonder how many of those were foul hooked. I'm planning on spending most of my time next week on the Clack. Probably out on the mouth tossing spinners. Is this gonna be a waste of time? Should I look farther upriver for some silver? I am welcome to any feedback. Also, if anyone wants to meet up at first light somewhere, I'll be there.
Hey catphish, I've been trying to pm you about fishin the mouth, I dont know if its working or not, let me know, I'd be happy to have someone go with me if you still want to.

M
mgdguy
Troutier Bassier said:
Where are you gonna be at?
If i see ima holla at ya.

You tell me where you're gonna be and I'll share where we are gonna be ;) :lol:

We are going to start low around Glen Otto and head up if need be... :think:

T
Troutier Bassier
See you there Maybe.

M
mgdguy
So anyone have any luck today? We couldn't get any to bite, but saw them rolling all the way up in Oxbow...

M
Mike123
mgdguy said:
So anyone have any luck today? We couldn't get any to bite, but saw them rolling all the way up in Oxbow...

What were you using?

A
Anyfishisfine
At Oxbow with Mgdguy I tried the spinners I made but couldn't get the crazy things to sink.

So I switched to Blue Fox #3 in orange and one in green, and a Meps #5 black/green with no takers. I think next time I'm going to try drifting some eggs.

M
mgdguy
I was using a big pink jig with a 1/0 hook with a few EZ eggs attached...then at Oxbow switched to a couple different #4 spinners

M
Mike123
EGGS. :cool:

R
rog_lewis
Couple of us fished the mouth yesterday with no luck. They were jumping all over but only saw a few caught, pretty frustrating. Most were chucking spinners. This is the first year i have fished the Coho run on the Clack, does the bite usually start picking up later in the season? Maybe once they start moving up farther thats a better bet?

C
cabsav
hilarious

hilarious

thanks Anyfishisfine that is funnny!!

F
fishwithdynamite
Clackamette Park/Dahl Beach

Clackamette Park/Dahl Beach

Fished first light to 10 am, saw two fish caught on the bank. didn't see any of the boats getting action. One of the fish was caught in the tail, good job to the guy who let it go. Lost a few spinners, thats about it.