291/2 lb Timber Linn brooder washed up dead...pics!!!!!!

F
Finneus Polebender
Size 10-11 or not that fish dont have the belly to be a 29lb trout 15-16 would seem appropriate. The real 29 lber still hidin behind the grassy knoll.

Last edited:
F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
I sent an email to IGFA asking about this. I'm still waiting for a reply.

Ask them if I raise me a LM bass in my swiming pool with chain link over it till its 15 lb then go and release it in a pond the size of my back yard as long as it is not private, then go catch it will I have the new Oregon state record LM bass?

Last edited:
H
Hawk
Finneus Polebender said:
Ask them if I raise me a LM bass in my swiming pool with chain link over it till its 15 lb then go and release it in a pond the size of my back yard as long as it is not private, then go catch it will I have the new Oregon state record LM bass?

if'n yu kin pass the lie detector test 5 times, Bro.

har.har.har
:lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:

They replied to my question. This is what he said. "Hello Ted. IGFA does not differentiate between diploid and triploid fish for records. Give me a call and I’ll be happy to discuss with you further, if you like." I guess I need to give him a call.

N
nwkiller
seen a 7 pound beast at tournement this weekend........that thing is 12#s tops

F
Fishtopher
LOL That fish is way bigger than 12. You are talkin bout the trout in this thread right?

N
nwkiller
i am

O
Outdoor_Myers
DontTaxMeBro said:
Its good to see that the reasonable people have joined us. Again to Troutdude, you seem to know eeverything...go get that 29 pounder...I'll bet if you sit on the
shore with your 2" PVC Pole Holder for 3 days, you will catch that bad-boy...then I will eat crow, or maybe we can share the cooked brooder. I'll bring my freezer
full of 6-8" BOWS that I plucked from the local "lakes", you know the ones. Freeway, Timber Linn, EE. Let me know:)

isn't the legal size limit 8" ? did this dude just commit to a felony? poaching...?