291/2 lb Timber Linn brooder washed up dead...pics!!!!!!

troutdude
troutdude
DontTaxMeBro said:
Good Lord Troutdude. You think you are a detective or something. First things first, this is ALBANY, and we are talking about a shythole pond with diapers floating in it, in other words, small-town bs. The picks WERE taken at TimberLinn and I know the 15 lber was already causght...so you try to figure it out again. wile you are at it, investigate the pics to find the REAL cause of death...then lets us know what you come up with. A prankster, I am NOT> I have better things to do than try to keep people from showing up at a mud hole. ALBANY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

So, you back up your story by slamming someone's home town? And it's where you even live (anb obviously have fished). Now that's really smart. (NOT)

All I'm saying is that you haven't proved your point(s) yet. Can you show us anything undisputable?

F
Fishtopher
Haha! Why does he need to prove anything to you?

T
troutmasta
The forum is SPICY today!!!

C
Combat Chuck
HMMMM....Is it a full moon or something? lol

T
troutmasta
I think Im turining O.F.F. the internet and heading to the Water. LOL

R
radiation
Prove it! Prove it! Dang guys, lets call Inspector Gadget. :lol: I figure if I don't believe the hype then I should keep fishing there and if I do then I should still fish:dance::clap::naughty: there because of the floating diapers! And that's no sh@t! LOL Lighten up folks.

F
Fishtopher
radiation said:
Prove it! Prove it! Dang guys, lets call Inspector Gadget. :lol: I figure if I don't believe the hype then I should keep fishing there and if I do then I should still fish.

lol...That about sums it up.

troutdude
troutdude
I'm not the only one that doesn't buy the story that was told.

T
troutmasta
D
DontTaxMeBro
Its good to see that the reasonable people have joined us. Again to Troutdude, you seem to know eeverything...go get that 29 pounder...I'll bet if you sit on the
shore with your 2" PVC Pole Holder for 3 days, you will catch that bad-boy...then I will eat crow, or maybe we can share the cooked brooder. I'll bring my freezer
full of 6-8" BOWS that I plucked from the local "lakes", you know the ones. Freeway, Timber Linn, EE. Let me know:)

B
bassman503
I caught it!

T
troutmasta
:lol::lol::lol:
bassman503 said:
i caught it!

ha ha ha !:lol::lol::lol:

F
Fishtopher
LMAO! Ya right! I caught it this morning just after 730!

Pics to come...

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Really?

Really?

:doh: Oh wow,I feel like someone time warped us all back to the sixth grade and we're all standing around a dead chipmunk out on the playground. Sheesh! :doh:

F
Fishtopher
Ive been in that circle of kids standing around the dead chipmunk. I ran up and picked it up dodged out of the circle jumped ontop the picnic table and bit the head off of that squirrel. Only to find out from the Fish n Game(sitting in his truck at our camp) was watching the whole time. He says "Well now son, what the hail you think yer doin'." To which I replied; "I'm a carnivore! Top of the food chain muthlehead" "Well youre one heckufa dumb carnivore. You just bit the head off of a Grey Mantle Squirrel son. An Endangered Grey Mantle Squirrel. Now you get the hell off that table before ol' Hank here decides taze your skinny @55...lil meat head."

Last edited by a moderator:
T
the_intimidator03
Fishtopher said:
Ive been in that circle of kids standing around the dead chipmunk. I ran up and picked it up dodged out of the circle jumped ontop the picnic table and bit the head off of that squirrel. Only to find out from the Fish n Game(sitting in his truck at our camp) was watching the whole time. He says "Well now son, what the hail you think yer doin'." To which I replied; "I'm a carnivore! Top of the food chain muthlehead" "Well youre one heckufa dumb carnivore. You just bit the head off of a Grey Mantle Squirrel son. An Endangered Grey Mantle Squirrel. Now you get the hell off that table before ol' Hank here decides taze your skinny @55...lil meat head."

LMAO gotta love this place

T
troutmasta
Fishtopher said:
That is honestly absolutely 100% the greatest, most capricious, enertaining, fabulous, fantastic, top noch, First Class story Ive ever heard and due to that fact, I'm going to bite the head off every squirrel I find. because...."I'm a carnivore! Top of the food chain muthtard breath" .....CLASSIC:clap:

S
steelhead_stalkers
beaverfan said:
Didn't they put two in there? One like 15-16 and then the 29lber? That doesn't look anywhere near a 30lb fish. It looks like 15-16lb.

I mean here's a pick of a 30lb Chinook, it is WAY bigger than the supposed 29lber.

Now you got me all excited about Rogue River fall Chinook! Thanks a lot! :lol:

F
Fishtopher
troutmasta said:
That is honestly absolutely 100% the greatest, most capricious, enertaining, fabulous, fantastic, top noch, First Class story Ive ever heard and due to that fact, I'm going to bite the head off every squirrel I find. because...."I'm a carnivore! Top of the food chain muthtard breath" .....CLASSIC:clap:

I got mad flows like that all day long bro.

"It's not a man purse. It's a sachel...Indiana Jones wears one."

B
Bass Ackwards
Fishtopher said:
Ive been in that circle of kids standing around the dead chipmunk. I ran up and picked it up dodged out of the circle jumped ontop the picnic table and bit the head off of that squirrel. Only to find out from the Fish n Game(sitting in his truck at our camp) was watching the whole time. He says "Well now son, what the hail you think yer doin'." To which I replied; "I'm a carnivore! Top of the food chain muthkmelon" "Well youre one heckufa dumb carnivore. You just bit the head off of a Grey Mantle Squirrel son. An Endangered Grey Mantle Squirrel. Now you get the hell off that table before ol' Hank here decides taze your skinny @55...lil meat head."

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! An endangered grey mantle squirrel!!LOL