2012 fishes

Those fish are awesome! Glad to see your still killing it over there. I might have to finally pull the trigger and make a trip over there to check that area out
 
There are some happy faces! Nice fish! Wow, 141/2" Perch is huge, My mouth is watering :worthy:
 
Nice thread, thanks for checking in. How do you fish for perch? Worms? I want to try it at the coast next summer in some of those lakes that have them.
 
For bigger fall perch I like to use small frozen minnows. Worms work but minnows seem to get the bigger ones, and more of them. Those big ones gave me some really nice filets, and they were DELICIOUS.
 

Similar threads

W
Replies
8
Views
786
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
T
Replies
0
Views
397
thejazzmarauder
T
maxwyatt
Replies
9
Views
1K
plumbertom
plumbertom
bass
Replies
0
Views
693
bass
bass
troutdude
Replies
1
Views
285
Chromatose
C
Back
Top Bottom