11/11 Wish for fish

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
Wtf? Ive never been to Eagle. My friend has been there a few times and he knows spots.

Thanks. Ill be out there on Saturday.

You just said "I dont know any spots on the lower. Only at eagle."

Does it have to be eagle creek? Theres fish in the sandy during december

T
Troutier Bassier
The sandy is a biiiiiiig river. Eagle creek is a creek. If it was called Sandy creek I would fish there.

B
beaverfan
You got some odd logic kid. What does creek or river have anything to do with you fishing.

T
Troutier Bassier
Ok I kinda made myself Unclear there.

If you fish in a Small Stream. Would it be easyer it catch fish then it would in a Big river?

P
plumb2fish
Short answer ....no

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
Ok I kinda made myself Unclear there.

If you fish in a Small Stream. Would it be easyer it catch fish then it would in a Big river?

Go fish in your bathtub then its way smaller! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y
youngbuck307
its makes it easyer to snag fish not easyer to catch them lol i had 3 times the luck on sandy for coho than EC took my limet from the sandy 2 times. and why would you fish a small bodie of water with really not many fish in it when if you were to fish a bigger bodey of water there would be more fish in there to hook and more willing to bite i bet havent been in the system as long and seen as much bait tossed at them

T
Troutier Bassier
Because you went to a really good hole on the sandy that was full of fish.

Y
youngbuck307
no i worked the whole river for them!

T
tnffishman
I agree with TB, but I know that's being somewhat ignorant. Big water can be intimidating, especially when you havn't fished it much. But from seeing your guys' posts from the Sandy it looked pretty good to me. Small creeks are nice sometimes because it allows you to actually see the fish a lot of the time

F
FishSchooler
tnffishman said:
I agree with TB, but I know that's being somewhat ignorant. Big water can be intimidating, especially when you havn't fished it much. But from seeing your guys' posts from the Sandy it looked pretty good to me. Small creeks are nice sometimes because it allows you to actually see the fish a lot of the time

He's been all over the Sandy, and has only been to Eagle Creek, what, once or twice? ;)

T
Troutier Bassier
Once to eagle. But eagle creek is a huge creek. IMO. Id much rather drive to Big creek or tanner creek and eagle creek. (Bonneville)

Y
youngbuck307
tnffishman said:

yea I love sight fishing its also just nice to know there are fish in a smaller hole your fishing....

T
Troutier Bassier
Ive only caught salmon on Sight fishing. Ive never caught a salmon wit hout seeing it take the bait. And its hella fun.

F
FishSchooler
I havent been anywhere where you could see fish and fish at the same time :(

M
Mad dog
FishSchooler said:
I havent been anywhere where you could see fish and fish at the same time :(

Bummer!!! :(

I like sight fishing for steelhead! :dance: I have had the pleasure of watching them slide over and seeing the white flash of their mouthing opening up when they take your offering! :clap: IMO....steelhead fishing at it's finest!

F
FishSchooler
Mad dog said:
Bummer!!! :(

I like sight fishing for steelhead! :dance: I have had the pleasure of watching them slide over and seeing the white flash of their mouthing opening up when they take your offering! :clap: IMO....steelhead fishing at it's finest!

Well, once I was on the clack in july or so, and I saw a steelhead swimming around. Spawned out winters...