11/11 Wish for fish

Y
youngbuck307
can you delete messages and not just fix them??

Last edited:
Y
youngbuck307
Yea sam kinda found that one out lol....

And yea i could see it i was at EC befor the rain we been having and you could see everything.. just got back from there and today not as many fish up there as there has been and didn't see one i would keep unlike a week ago there were a few nice fish in there. Im not sure if its evan worth the drive anymore evan more. It was for C&R and maybe the chance of a smoker fish but not there is no fight left in them witch makes it pointless!!!!

M
metalmania
youngbuck307 said:
Yea sam kinda found that one out lol....

And yea i could see it i was at EC befor the rain we been having and you could see everything.. just got back from there and today not as many fish up there as there has been and didn't see one i would keep unlike a week ago there were a few nice fish in there. Im not sure if its evan worth the drive anymore evan more. It was for C&R and maybe the chance of a smoker fish but not there is no fight left in them witch makes it pointless!!!!

Yep it's time to give up on the silvers and start preping for winter steel:dance:.

Y
youngbuck307
metalmania said:
Yep it's time to give up on the silvers and start preping for winter steel:dance:.

:D:D:D we got to do more winter fishing then we did for silvers... dont think we fished them once together lol....

Diehard
Diehard
early birthday present

early birthday present

fished e.c. 11-8-09 morn and afternoon fishns done up there until december dont waste your time unless your really bored like i was and just want to get out

T
tnffishman
Diehard said:
fished e.c. 11-8-09 morn and afternoon fishns done up there until december dont waste your time unless your really bored like i was and just want to get out

that's for sure!

I was up there on the 7th as it was comin down in buckets! Lots of fish movin, but they were all extremely dark. The water was rising so fast that day but at least I fought a few more before the season ended for me.
But I assumed the water would be too high for a while and when it did become fishable it wasn't worth it:(

F
FishSchooler
Whats the status on EC now?

T
Troutier Bassier
When do Winters go in Eagle?

M
metalmania
FishSchooler said:
Whats the status on EC now?

The run is basically over.

M
metalmania
Troutier Bassier said:
When do Winters go in Eagle?

It should be fishing hard by mid-january.

T
tnffishman
Yeah It gets best around january-february but I swear that I already saw one in there this year:cool:

T
Troutier Bassier
What about Decemberrr?

M
metalmania
Troutier Bassier said:
What about Decemberrr?

They'll start to trickle in around mid-late december but it won't get good til january.

T
Troutier Bassier
Ok, So what should I fish for in December? I can't go a month without fishing. :(

B
beaverfan
Try doing some scouting so when they're here you'll be ready.

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
Ok, So what should I fish for in December? I can't go a month without fishing. :(

Eagle is high up on the clack. You can go still for winters in december lower down!

T
Troutier Bassier
Wow 3,000th post. What do we do on here?

I dont know any spots on the lower. Only at eagle.

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
Wow 3,000th post. What do we do on here?

I dont know any spots on the lower. Only at eagle.

Where did you go when you first started then if you only go to spots that i know???

T
tnffishman
There will be fish coming in to Eagle this month. You just really have to search and fish hard. I have already seen one in the system last time I was out for silvers.

So there are some there already, just not a real large number by any means

T
Troutier Bassier
FishSchooler said:
Where did you go when you first started then if you only go to spots that i know???

Wtf? Ive never been to Eagle. My friend has been there a few times and he knows spots.

tnffishman said:
There will be fish coming in to Eagle this month. You just really have to search and fish hard. I have already seen one in the system last time I was out for silvers.

So there are some there already, just not a real large number by any means

Thanks. Ill be out there on Saturday.