03/06/09

M
mikeredding
Spent a couple hours on the water at Dexter today. Couldn't have asked for nicer weather. Was sunny most of the time with the exception of about 12 minutes of sprinkles.
Got there and in the water at 9:30, dropped trolling gear at 9:45 and fish on at 9:48. Unfortunately I lost it. But did catch this nice wild Bow just before leaving. I didn't take him out of the water but I figure he was 14-15" and fat. Nice fighter.:clap:
Had a great day but sure didn't find the fish that were supposed to have been stocked this week. Oh well, maybe next week.

Last edited:
Troutski
On the water...

On the water...

Cool that you got to get out on the water...nice pictures. Thanks for the post, I am sure those fish are just getting acclimatized to their new surroundings. Give them a week and you won't even have to drop your line in the water, the fish will jump into your boat. Again thanks for the pictures.

Chuck

T
TTFishon
Nice fish. Sounds like a good day to me. Thanks for sharing.

B
bd2cool
Hi Mike,

I think that I saw you today, You was going up toward the cover bridge and my buddy and I going under the lower bridge.
Today was a great day on the lake but you are right-we didn't find that many fish on the finder and we was all over the lake both upper and lower.

But for March the weather was great!.
I got a rainbow and a landlock Chinook, both about the same size of yours,but they look so lonely I felt sorry for them and brought them home with me.

M
mikeredding

Yep that was me. I saw a red and white boat and thought maybe it was you. The fishing wasn't all that good but it was a beautiful day to be on the water! Glad to see you got a camera. Thanks for sharing the pics.

S
SDK
Great pics and reports guy, and nice wild bow there Mike :clap:

M
mikeredding

I called the stocking hotline after I got home and it hasn't been updated sice last Wed. I thought they were supposed to do it everyday after stocking.

H
Hawk
Great Job...Beautiful Fish & Pictures brothers Mike & Bd2cool....................................:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:.............................................................................................................:dance::dance::dance::dance: