Ladies + peeing on the boat = problem solved

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GDBrown View Post
    You don't wear it! Use it in place of the bucket, less chances of loosing your balance and kicking the bucket.
    That's an interesting visual also.

Comment

Just found this site and topic. We are now land locked as we sold our boat a few years ago. We used to spend a lot of time on the boat which was a eighteen foot Starcraft. Basically it was six seats a canvas top and a windshield. There was no plumbing on the boat.
      When on the boat an i had to pee I did it over the side. I got some TP then with my back to the side of the boat I pushed my jeans/shorts and panties to my knees and sat on the back of my legs on the side of the boat and peed.
      Finished I wiped tossing my used TP in the river. As I stood up I pulled my panties up followed by my jeans/shorts.
      Be sure to hold on to the boat so you won't fall out if the boat rocks
      Hope this helps out any other girls out there

Comment

Originally posted by Kellygirl59 View Post
        Just found this site and topic. We are now land locked as we sold our boat a few years ago. We used to spend a lot of time on the boat which was a eighteen foot Starcraft. Basically it was six seats a canvas top and a windshield. There was no plumbing on the boat.
        When on the boat an i had to pee I did it over the side. I got some TP then with my back to the side of the boat I pushed my jeans/shorts and panties to my knees and sat on the back of my legs on the side of the boat and peed.
        Finished I wiped tossing my used TP in the river. As I stood up I pulled my panties up followed by my jeans/shorts.
        Be sure to hold on to the boat so you won't fall out if the boat rocks
        Hope this helps out any other girls out there
        Absolutely AWFUL suggestion. I'm honestly appalled that anyone would think it okay to throw USED TP (even unused has no place) in the water. I hope that this was not a serious post.

Comment

Maybe it was that Eco-friendly green stuff?

But, yeah, littering the waterways is not good or LEGAL.

Best,

Originally posted by JeannaJigs View Post
          Absolutely AWFUL suggestion. I'm honestly appalled that anyone would think it okay to throw USED TP (even unused has no place) in the water. I hope that this was not a serious post.

Comment

Jeanna
            TP disolves quickly and isn't much of a environmental problem. Consider what the papermills and other industries dump in teh river and my pee and Tp is nothing.
            Kelly

Comment

Jeanna
              TP disolves quickly and isn't much of a environmental problem. Consider what the papermills and other industries dump in teh river and my pee and Tp is nothing.
              Kelly
              While it does take some things, such as plastic bags, more than 100 years to bio-degrade, toilet paper takes a mere 2-5 months. Consider this, though, in that time, it is unsightly, unpleasant, and unnatural to the environment. Why leave anything behind that wasn't there when you got there?

Comment

regardless who it comes from, I think it is best to collect pee in a wiz jar and keep it in the boat for disposal back on-shore. same with all trash, whether ziplock bags, food wrappers, or used TP, it should be collected up and disposed of on-shore.

as for TP, the Wilderness minimum impact guidelines now recommend that hikers should bury their waste (at least 100feet from water), collect the TP they use and carry it out with their trash. used TP should be discarded in the trash or a toilet/porta-potty. period.

Comment

I don't have an issue with the wiz going in the river/bay. But absolutely nothing else. Get a coffee can or something to put the TP in.

Comment

Jeanna
                    Kelly
                    It's still absolutely disgusting and not environmentally friendly. Take care of our resources!!! Using the excuse well the papermills are worse, is ridiculous. I don't want to see toilet paper in the places i'm fishing. GROSS.

Comment

We were actually thinking about options sometimes back when the wife wanted to go Salmon fishing, and this seemed like a good idea http://www.go-girl.com/.

My wife never used it though, so cannot say how practical it is.

Cheers
                      M

Comment

We used to make "Piddle packs" for use when the ship went to General Quarters. Take a gallon ziplock bag and add one unused sponge (the kind that are dry and compressed and "grow" when they get wet. Pee in the bag, then when you are able dispose of the piddle pack.

At General Quarters you can't move about the ship to get to the head (rest room).

Use the poncho with a piddle pack and you also have a place to put your used Toilet Paper.

Comment

What about the Shee-wee. This would solve the issue of having to squat over anything. Plus if you added a trucker hat and a fake moustache one would blend in well to the other guys doing the same routine.

Comment

I have a FUD, aka a female urinary device. I can pee on trees and the whole nine yards (quickly learned about the behavior of splash back when peeing over rocks while standing). I got it for backpacking because squating in the company of others isn't awesome. PLUS....I can pee into a gatorade bottle in my tent at night, and not get eaten by a prowling cougar looking for a snack taking a leak. It's similar to the one monty posted. It's pretty discreet, I mean other than the stream of pee being expelled. Then I just stuff it a ziploc bag with another ziploc for my TOILET PAPER, because I believe in Leave No Trace (as everyone should), and leave nothing behind.

I still refuse to use anything like this for fishing....I have a bladder of champions and can go 14-16 hours without going if I plan appropriately.

Comment

I just bought a boat with a cuddy....................With the wife's blessings.......................Problem solved!

Comment

Drift boats don't have those lol.

Comment

Problem solved for ladies or guys tossing soiled paper into our waters.

About $15...

Comment

Originally posted by JeannaJigs View Post
                                    Drift boats don't have those lol.

Kind of figured the op`s topic was Gender specific, but didnt see where the op`s reference was boat specific.

The Poncho Tent & Bucket used to be the go to idea...................

Comment

Who the heck lets women step foot on a driftboat?

And I now am fascinated by the idea of a cuddy on a driftboat. Might be difficult to row.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6c06b0ab0307a44401560bcf58d6569a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	517262

Comment

Originally posted by DrTheopolis View Post
                                          Who the heck lets women step foot on a driftboat?
                                          Doc T, you must be kidding! A lot of women OWN drift boats, such as our own JeannaJigs. She was at the sticks when Autofisher caught one of the biggest fish he has ever caught and she did a helluva job according to him. You can't be that far back in the 20th century...can you?

Comment

Working...
                                          X