Cold wind!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold wind!

Met up with the fishwhisperer44 today along with his boys, we didn't put the toons in, the wind was out of hand. The oldest boy caught a nice Bass on the first cast with a 4 inch sanko. Then we beat the water from the bank for about 2 hours........nada. Then Bryan started throwing crank baits and the boys headed to the truck to warm up. He picked up a nice Bass so I grabbed my other rod and started chucking one........nada. I started digging through "His" box and he told me to grab such and such color. 3 or 4 casts later I picked up a nice one......and that was about it, the wind and rain got to the boys so we called it a day. Click image for larger version

Name:	ross4.png
Views:	1
Size:	612.8 KB
ID:	603625
    DON'T BELIEVE EVERY THING YOU THINK!

Don't know why this site doesn't work right anymore, Really a lot of gliches.
    Attached Files

Comment

Bryan is in the process of getting his web site up, he make custom plugs and dose a lot of matching peoples favorite plugs. He will let me know when it's up and running.
      Attached Files

Comment

Dude, did you just post a picture of the lure, but not the fish ???

Comment

Originally posted by pinstriper View Post
          Dude, did you just post a picture of the lure, but not the fish ???
          There is a link to the Pic from what I see. And I could only put 1 picture up at a time! Thus my wording in the 2nd post............ahrrrrr

Comment

test Click image for larger version

ID:	603635

Comment

Originally posted by EOBOY View Post
              test Click image for larger version

ID:	603635
              Finally, a fish picture.

Comment

Nice bass! That wind was cold and downright gusty at times yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by EOBOY
                  Don't know why this site doesn't work right anymore, Really a lot of gliches.
                  Agree....I've lost any ability to PM. A feature I could use. Hopefully this can be corrected.

Comment

Thanks for posting a picture of what you used.

Comment

Nice one Dana! Were you near the coast? It's a beautiful day in Eugene right now, getting ready for Snoop tonite

Comment

Nice fish Dana!
                        I tried Bass fishing for the 1st time, had the boat on the Willamette, more of test run of the motor. Nothing for me, ran into MrGrumpFish on the water, no Springers for him.

Comment

Originally posted by hobster View Post
                          Nice one Dana! Were you near the coast? It's a beautiful day in Eugene right now, getting ready for Snoop tonite
                          no Woodburn, going to go to Manhattan beach tomorrow with pinstriper. Hope the surf perch are biting. Snoop Dog?

Comment

Originally posted by Hooked Up View Post
                            Nice fish Dana!
                            I tried Bass fishing for the 1st time, had the boat on the Willamette, more of test run of the motor. Nothing for me, ran into MrGrumpFish on the water, no Springers for him.
                            Were you below the falls? I hope to do the willy more this year.

Comment

Willamette park. Stuck to the West bank towards downtown. Talked to some guys at the ramp and East bank across from the park is better Bass fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by EOBOY

no Woodburn, going to go to Manhattan beach tomorrow with pinstriper. Hope the surf perch are biting. Snoop Dog?
                                No perch but lotsa these here:

Comment

Working...
                                X