Tic toc - Hagg opens next Saturday!

troutdude
troutdude
Excellent. From the bank, or trolling?

H
hvacr1
I caught it while trolling a pink macks wedding ring with pink smile blade attached to a shasta sling blade dodger pink uv flat lining no added weight. Biggest trout to date.

G
Gettin' Jiggy Wid It
hvacr1 said:
I caught it while trolling a pink macks wedding ring with pink smile blade attached to a shasta sling blade dodger pink uv flat lining no added weight. Biggest trout to date.

Awesome Rainbow! Thanks for the update you guys. And thanks for the details on what you caught him on. I fish wedding rings all the time -- just goes to show that a tiny hook can land a HUGE fish.

troutdude
troutdude
Thanks for the tip HVAC.

Gettin'...the 11 pounder that my new friend got, was on a tiny spoon w/ a hook no bigger than a size 8!

T
TimberTodd
Nice catch HVAC.

B
bernduffy
Good Golly Miss Molly...that's a tremendous trout, hvac. Thanks for the inspiration...and of course: the info.

M
MattZ
big fish eat small things too. great fish, good inspiration to get out! If i get one of them on monday, ill put em back so one of you guys can get him too!

troutdude
troutdude
We're anxiously awaiting your report MattZ. It's sure a NICE day, to be our there...instead of stuck in here!