Tic toc - Hagg opens next Saturday!

R
rainORsnow1
I'll be in my new to me vintage aluminum StarCraft. Green. Throw ur hands up if u love opening day!

B
Born2Fish55
rainORsnow1 said:
I'll be in my new to me vintage aluminum StarCraft. Green. Throw ur hands up if u love opening day!

:yay::yay::yay: Short hands on my Banana dance!

H
HaggAssassin
Yeah Baby!

It's trout season again!! It's kinda like Christmas and my birthday and the start of elk season combined!!!! Can't wait to drown worms and eggs and spinners, and all manner of fish delicacies!! But I will wait until at least the 3rd weekend to avoid utter chaos. can't wait to see you guys on the water!! No green canoe this year, just a float tube and hiking boots, but we'll find the hogs, where ever they hide.

troutdude
troutdude
BUMP

Wow. Thread has only been up, for five days; and it already has over 1,000 views!

I hope to see some of you tomorrow morning. The weather should be decent in the morning; but raining in the afternoon.

If you see a bank "dude" in an OSU Beaver hat w/ Orange brim--or put-zing around in a white Jeep Liberty with an OFF logo--please say hello. Good luck to all!!!

R
rainORsnow1
1,000!? Hope nowhere close to that shows up! Lol

R
rippin fish lips
Have a fun slaughter fest! They be dumping 18,000 into it.

R
rainORsnow1
Anybody know how many big boys they planted?

M
mjbeam
R
rainORsnow1
Doesn't appear hag is getting any trophies this year. Wat gives?

T
TimberTodd
Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Looking forward to some reports.

troutdude
troutdude
rainORsnow1 said:
1,000!? Hope nowhere close to that shows up! Lol

EXACTLY what I thought, when I saw that! I also hope NOT!

troutdude
troutdude
Great news offer's

Great news offer's

I just called the folks working at the gate, at Hagg.

They confirmed that 18,000 legals were stocked just 2 days ago. Plus, 4 days ago 800 "trophy" sized 'bows were sent into the drink.

Sunrise, is at 6:50. So, lines can legally be in the water @ 5:50.

Also according to ODFW, the lake was stocked w/ 18,000 fish last week. I'm not sure if this means a total of 36,000; or if there was just some confusion there.

At any rate...

Time to GO FISHING!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

M
Moe
**** I'm stoked for tomorrow

M
Moe
If anyone is gonna be there from sun up to sundown tomorrow message me I'll pay ten bucks for gas to pick me up if you are in the Beaverton area

troutdude
troutdude
Good luck Moe. I'm heading out now. Hope to see you, and some other OFFers today!

M
MattZ
reports! may hit it monday as i broke my spey rod and can't fish steelies

T
TimberTodd
MattZ said:
reports! may hit it monday as i broke my spey rod and can't fish steelies
That sucks:(

M
MattZ
gotta look on the bright side... trout gear still works, hit the trout lake that just opened, right?

troutdude
troutdude
It was a GOOD day, at Hagg! At least two 11 pounders, and three 12 pounders that the store owner told me about. I got to witness, one of the 11 pounder catches myself...it was EPIC!

Stay tuned, for details and pics. I'll start a new thread, under the Hagg heading. I'm not sure if I'll get to it tonight; but I'll try.

H
hvacr1
rick.jpgheres one from my limit today 28 inches 12lb rt.