Siltcoos and Tahkenitch

J
JeannaJigs
Cell phone...

Cell phone...

The good one of your fish didn't turn out. sorry Brandon that your fish curled up into the fetal position for the picture.

New camera is in order!

Last edited by a moderator:
T
Thuggin4Life
That good one wouldn't happen to be the one with your fish hanging out of the mouth of his fish would it? He's never going again. 2 fish in 2 trips with my plug. I have been 6 or 7 times with 1 fish.

W
windburnt
Thuggin4Life said:
That good one wouldn't happen to be the one with your fish hanging out of the mouth of his fish would it? He's never going again. 2 fish in 2 trips with my plug. I have been 6 or 7 times with 1 fish.

yea for sure.. not welcome anymore...lol good catch by the way brandon

Reactions: OnTheFly
J
JeannaJigs
Thuggin4Life said:

That one isn't sending from my phone to my email...it's makin' me mad lol. I had one where the fish wasn't all curled up in the fetal position, and was actually straight...but it's so blurred it's bad, it's a silver blob. Brandon is banned lol.

T
Thuggin4Life
Go ahead and send all the pics to my phone blurry or not.

T
Thuggin4Life
Heading out in 4.5 hours. If you see me out there try to wake me up. Keep you guys posted. Messed around with my motor. Hopefully it works a bit better.

T
Thuggin4Life
Had a good day! OFF to buii class more info and pics later tonight.

J
JeannaJigs
Thuggin4Life said:
Had a good day! OFF to buii class more info and pics later tonight.

'cause you left Brandon and probably didn't take a banana! lol naw jk. I'm hopin' for an early limit tomorrow morning. We shall see....Either way, getting paid vacation in the middle of the week to go fishing with the parental is better than working and answering 10,000 questions from people who are convinced they're gonna die from the "swine flu".

T
Thuggin4Life
I have the swine flu. I'm a pig and I know it. Had 2 bananas and 2 brandons. Bfishin went 3 for three lucky ****. I got a 18" jack in the outlet first thing. then explored the lake a bit. Seen a fish caught by a guide up fiddle. Tryed casting spinners up there but no luck. Heard of only 1 up maple when we got there but seen 1 first hand after the report. Hit the river again and I got my 29" on the free bridge pink on my casting rod. It was fun. Bfishin used the lure and got a 30"+ and lost it. Then got a 24" on the pink. No more action for the day. Seen a nice adult caught on the bank. River is flowing but water level was down a bit. I have to cut some slabs and I am drinking so pics will come tomorrow sometime. If you don't have anything to do get out there its hot right now. Good Luck.

M
mikeredding
Thuggin4Life said:
If you don't have anything to do get out there its hot right now. Good Luck.
Well wouldn't you know it. I finally got a job and now have no time. That's my kind of luck. I guess I will see about Sat. morning.

T
TTFishon
mikeredding said:
Well wouldn't you know it. I finally got a job and now have no time. That's my kind of luck. I guess I will see about Sat. morning.

Congrats on the job.

T
Thuggin4Life
mikeredding said:

They still wouldn't happen to be hiring? Good job on the job.

T
Thuggin4Life
Ok so here are they pictures from yesterday.

F
fishin_fool
Awesome fish... I wish I was over that way to fish with ya all... Keep them coming...

Mike

T
Thuggin4Life
For sure man too bad your not a bit closer. Me and brandon only have 2 slots left on our tags for these fish so we will keep em coming long as we can.

D
diggindan
Nice feeshes guys. Me and the missus are hoping to hit Siltcoos Sunday.I'm going to wear my glasses so I can tie good knots and check out my leader and such. We're the ol' folks in the black Jetcraft. Kinda resemble Mr. And Mrs. Claus incognito.
Cheers, Dan

M
mikeredding
Thuggin4Life said:
Ok so here are they pictures from yesterday.

Nice fish guys!!

M
mikeredding
Thuggin4Life said:
They still wouldn't happen to be hiring? Good job on the job.

Thanks and no they are not hiring anymore.

J
JeannaJigs
Fished most of today, and it's dead. Two fish were caught and released today, by a guide's boat, think they were hoping for something bigger...but it never came. No other fish that I know of caught. No activity. The fish are widely scattered, and there were hardly any showing up on the finder when we checked out the river in the morning. A few were schooled up along the westbank, but nothing really worth talkin' about. Fished both the upper reaches of the fiddle creek arm and maple creek arm, and it was the same...No one was seeing anything on the depth finders, and no surface activity whatsoever. I'm guessing with all this rain....they just shot up the creeks to spawn. Everyday on these lakes the fish move...they're crafty. Tomorrow's probably my last trip out...so while I doubt anything will come home on ice...I'm still hopin'.

T
Thuggin4Life
We will get something out of there tomorrow. Brandon's going. He gets one everytime. Didn't get my fish finder hooked up yet. But boat is fully loaded and ready...