You just might be a redneck if...

Gunga

Gunga

Sorry to go off topic but i hope they didn't those cats. The water they got those out of looks muddy and nasty.

troutdude

troutdude

Sorry to go off topic but i hope they didn't those cats. The water they got those out of looks muddy and nasty.

I don't think that you are OFF topic. The article is about noodling cats after all. But, I'm not quite sure what you meant by:

"Sorry to go off topic but i hope they didn't those cats."

I think maybe a word or two is missing?

Gunga

Gunga

I don't think that you are OFF topic. The article is about noodling cats after all. But, I'm not quite sure what you meant by:

"Sorry to go off topic but i hope they didn't those cats."

I think maybe a word or two is missing?

:lol: sorry about that, what i meant i was i hope they didn't eat those cats.

troutdude

troutdude

No biggie.

I'm pretty sure that the whole reason for noodling, is to eat the fish. IDK if they release any.

Gunga

Gunga

I wouldn't eat them. From looking at the water they live in they would most likely taste like mud.

troutdude

troutdude

It's been a long while, since I've munched on Oregon cats. But as I recall, they also tasted a bit muddy. The water that they inhabit is usually pretty gnarly (slow, muddy, farm chemicals, etc. LOL).

Gunga

Gunga

It's been a long while, since I've munched on Oregon cats. But as I recall, they also tasted a bit muddy. The water that they inhabit is usually pretty gnarly (slow, muddy, farm chemicals, etc. LOL).

Same here.

S

Subacca

Thats why they deep fry the hell out of it. Everything tastes better deep fried, even muddy cats

Top Bottom