Wilson river 1-16-10

A
autofisher
Thuggin4Life said:
Guess I better get a bunch corkies tied up so I will have all the colors to go with your yarn. You don't care if we use other yarn with your yarn do you or will it offend you. Guees i'll make sure your yarn is present in every rig even when I use roe. Oh what colors of yarn do you have and how much ar you giving out like 2 inches of every color to ever person or what?

You can use another yarn with mine. It won't offend me. Use what you feel comfortable with. The colors are on the web site minus two that are a surprise for the event. I'll be giving out a package of yarn for each team. So you and your partner will have to decide which one you want. After that, I'll have the rest of the yarn for sale, and $.50 of each package of yarn or dispenser will be donated to the ADA along with whatever we raise with the raffle and other contributions.

T
Thuggin4Life
Oh ok A whole package per team seams like a lot I will have to do some trading to try out a few colors. Didn't know you had a website going to have to check it out.

T
Thuggin4Life
Just looked. So you can buy just 4 feet of yarn without a dispenser? Love the names of the colors but i will have to blame you for me not getting fish lol. The picture looks like it got streched or something just to let you know, maybe its just the camera angle.

O
OnTheDrop
WOW! Can you say high water!

A
autofisher
High water or not, I'm still going to be there. If ALL the water gets blown out...... I'm sure we can find something to do. That and I don't think it's going to stop people. At least I hope.

B
beaverfan
Shoot it aint stopping me either! I'll still be fishing my butt OFF! I got a new pair of waders and a rain coat, I'm good to go!

O
OnTheDrop
Yeah you can most likely count me in as well. Just kinda depressing when it was predicting it to be just over 5 feet a couple days ago which would have been prime!

A
autofisher
Well they pretty much predicted that it was going to be frozen over and you wouldn't be able to get up to the water, and we postponed the event. People still went up there and came back with a report of having no problem. I'm willing to take my chances this time and hope for the best. I've always been told, one of the most difficult jobs you could ever want would be a weatherman in the Pacific NorthWest.

E
eggs
The non fishing wife will be there and myself.. I am working on the wife to give it a try and get tags..

Last edited:
E
eggs
Looking at the the forcast area should get and inch or rain Friday.. how fast doest the upper part of the river clear out?

B
bigdog
Didn't see this thread I'm there and will have youngebuck in tow with me.