Wilson report 02/04

G
Green_Tackle
Hit the Wilson this morning and the water is at a pretty good level. Got 2 hookups and 1 nice wild fish caught and released. Both hookups were on a silver-plated #5 spinner with pink tape on the back of the blade. The other folks I talked to weren't having any luck but there were tons of people out on the river this morning.

Cheers.

B
Berg03
ya everyone i was talking to today on the Wilson did not have to much luck!

I on the other hand caught 2 nice natives today on the Wilson. :)

M
MissJossy
Nice! I spent 8 hours out there on Thursday...yes 8 hours. Tried a few different spots and every setup imaginable and not a thing! :-/

B
Berg03
I was out today for more than 8 hours lol. A lot more than 8 haha.

J
Johnny Southpaw
I hit the Wilson this past Friday. Arrived at water about 7:30. Got down to my favorite hole, third cast, and WHAM this beautiful Nate Hen slammed my hardware :lol::lol: She fought like crazy for about a minute then seemed to just sort of give up.:think::think: Fished the rest of the day with no action.:(:( Sorry the pic isn't that great. I didn't want to stress the fish out too much, and taking a picture with one hand and tailing the fish at the same time proved challenging. I'd guess she was around 30 inches, 10-12 lb. range. Was hoping to come away with an entry for the OFF Civil War Tourney, but no cigar on that end. Still enjoyed my day on the water, especially the very beginning, when I got to dance with this nice lady :)

• P2020042.jpg
T
TimberTodd
Thanks for reports.

G
Green_Tackle
Sorry the pic isn't that great. I didn't want to stress the fish out too much, and taking a picture with one hand and tailing the fish at the same time proved challenging.

I'm the same way. I don't even remove the wild fish from the water and since I fish solo, no chance of getting a photo. I guess I should get a fishing buddy.