Wilson 2/28/2010

F

fishon1782

Drove to the wilson today fished from mm15 to mm 23.the river was a good steelhead green kinda fast in sum areas.second hole third cast i hooked a native buck that jumped a couple times and good hard runs,i hooked this on a corky and red and pink yarn.only steelhead of the day but caught many trout while drift fishing.all fish was released unharmed.good luck and tight lines.:D

Last edited:
B

BobbiDollPDX

Nice fish!

I fought the urge to hit the water all weekend but the laundry was piling up and I can't seem to find a man who will stay home to cook and clean for me while I go fishing. However one day I am sure I will find my "Manicorn".

T

Thuggin4Life

Nice fish man.

O

OnTheFly

Drove to the wilson today fished from mm15 to mm 23.the river was a good steelhead green kinda fast in sum areas.second hole third cast i hooked a native buck that jumped a couple times and good hard runs,i hooked this on a corky and red and pink yarn.only steelhead of the day but caught many trout while drift fishing.all fish was released unharmed.good luck and tight lines.:D

Nice fish and great nate colors!

Nice fish!

I fought the urge to hit the water all weekend but the laundry was piling up and I can't seem to find a man who will stay home to cook and clean for me while I go fishing. However one day I am sure I will find my "Manicorn".

BobbiDoll, I'm afraid it will be very difficult to find a man like that. You'd be better off finding one who'll fish with you and won't trade you for a drift boat.:D (just joking...couldn't resist.)

18406ej

18406ej

Congratulations! Nice fish

O

OneMore

Nice fish! Love that river and I know that spot. Thats our old fishing hole on the wilson. That hole has changed a lot the past two years. There used to be a very deep pool right behind where you took that pic. Now its all filled in but still some good water down there.

B

bigsteel

great fish man!!!!!!!!!!way too light em up//////

F

fishon1782

thanks for all the replies and views good luck to all of you and tight lines