• The 3rd one

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • The 4th one

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F
FISHHEADMAFIA
good choice on the sea king . upgrade motor when you can . perfect starter boat . remember one thing . no matter how sea worthy a boat seems , common sense should always tell you when to get it off the water . i fish a 15 ft alaskan at bonniville for sturgeon . never had a problem . but i know what conditions i can be in , and when to get it back on the trailer . be safe . and kill some fish ! !

X
xltom
Fishhead mafia,

I haven't taken the boat out on several occasions because I was worried about safety....It's really small....and I haven't tried getting in from the water yet...could be tough without capsizing it...I actually put it in siltcoos lake with just an electric troller on a rainy day.....it got a little scary in the outgoing river before the dam......I aint crazy....I borrowed a gas motor for the rest of the day..

Thanks for the reply, I had the boat out a bunch and killed a few but that's not my usual M.O. 90% Catch and release...I can live without eating my catch if it means better fishing......

X
xltom
I'm thinking of adding a pedestal seat so casting is a little easier on this little dingy...It's not the most stable boat on the water....Trolling is O.K. but not as fun as casting in my opinion...

In retrospect, I should have bought a little drift boat......It would have been more versitile....