Where is your heaven at?

S
Spydeyrch
halibuthitman said:
It would be at a place way up in ne washington, 2 miles from canada... at a place called cedar lake, I would be 12 again.. standing up in my coleman scanoe, wearing orange oakley Blades and camo pants.. it would be the 3rd week in may, I would have my wonder rod, zebco 202, and a mason jar full of helgramites... and a tube of super glue, lining up a whole pack of eagle claw snelled hooks I would glue a helgramite to each one and put them in the jar again.... then rowing a little up the gentle stream that feeds cedar lake I would push the button on my 202 letting a hook and live helgy swim 20 feet away.. no weight.. I would drift out into the lake and as soon as I passed the grass at the edge of the shallow water BAM.... I said B...A...M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my wonder rod would bend to the water under the strain of a 3-5 lb native cutt... and I would do this until my bait was gone... then ride my bike to deep lake 2 miles down the road... catch some more bait.. and do it again-:cool:............................. I certainly hope heaven is like that... I really do-

That does sound like heaven right now. Especially right now. My little 2 year girl woke up this morning around 3am and started projecting her dinner all over my bed. So as I was cleaning her and the bed, I was thinking:

Go to your happy spot, go to your happy spot.​

It was something very similar to what you just described. Have you ever been back to that spot recently?

-Spydey

S
Spydeyrch
Keep 'um coming people. lets hear more about your heaven on earth fishing spot.

-Spydey

C
cchinook
heaven

heaven

most years it starts the second week in Sept. -- Bonnie Dam , at the deadline - big fish , spinners

T
troutramp
several places come to mind but i think it is somewhere in southern Utah or northern AZ. huh so much water so little time.

C
colbypearson
troutramp said:
huh so much water so little time.

aint that the truth we all better get to work now! :)

Troutski
Troutski
Mine would be living in the same city that has a Cabelas catalog store in it. All the money you would save on shipping and handling; a guy could retire ten years early.
I live in Springfield...heaven is just a few months away.:D:cool::clap:

Chuck

brandon4455
brandon4455
halibuthitman said:
It would be at a place way up in ne washington, 2 miles from canada... at a place called cedar lake, I would be 12 again.. standing up in my coleman scanoe, wearing orange oakley Blades and camo pants.. it would be the 3rd week in may, I would have my wonder rod, zebco 202, and a mason jar full of helgramites... and a tube of super glue, lining up a whole pack of eagle claw snelled hooks I would glue a helgramite to each one and put them in the jar again.... then rowing a little up the gentle stream that feeds cedar lake I would push the button on my 202 letting a hook and live helgy swim 20 feet away.. no weight.. I would drift out into the lake and as soon as I passed the grass at the edge of the shallow water BAM.... I said B...A...M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my wonder rod would bend to the water under the strain of a 3-5 lb native cutt... and I would do this until my bait was gone... then ride my bike to deep lake 2 miles down the road... catch some more bait.. and do it again-:cool:............................. I certainly hope heaven is like that... I really do-

oh wow..that does sound like heaven.. great story brad

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
Yakutat Alaska on the Situk river .
Thats all I have to say about that .

G
GDBrown
1) Anywhere I can take my grandkids and have them catch fish!
2) Middle section of the Provo River with my son and our fly rods.
3) At work with hands that don't hurt! (It'll never happen again!)
4) anywhere my wife will go with me while I fish.
5) Madison River just above Quake Lake.

Not necessarily in that order.....

GD

C
capblack
waking up on the weekend and having a cup of coffee while i sit on the couch with my four daughters, watching it snow outside

T
Throbbit _Shane
Where ever the fish are biting.