Where do you shop for tackle??

R
ryan808
Hawk your bringing back memories of those Northern Cali spots. I used to fish Anderson and Calero a lot it was nice being able to fish year round. Now in Oregon its a bit tougher, I know its a great fishery out here, but I've yet to land one this year.

F
flippinbaits
i would use tacklewarehouse as well. as you might no it is located close to san jose. the shippin gets up to oregon pretty quick, has most everything you need, and like big fish said, free shippin after 50 bucks. also, alluring baits is a good place online for plastics.

i also found that the formerly known fishermen warehouse had some good deals at times.

If your up for the drive, cabelas is located in lacey, wa. fund place with tons o gear

H
Hawk

For about 3 years i pretty much concentrated on the San Luis Res Forebay, Delta/mendota & CA Aquaduct canals, San Joaquin & Pajaro rivers. Caught lots of stripers & catfish. Largemouth Bass once ina while. Mostly used threaded Pileworms, Bloodworms, cut anchovies. Jigs fer stripers at times.

Mucho Funs

:lol::lol::lol:

Y
yakker2
bimart and online

O
osmosis
Everywhere it's sold.

I like to support local, but at the same time - I know what it should go for and don't like being taken advantage of just cause of the whole support local bandwagon.

I hate when I run out of something at the beach...