Where can bank fish for sea run cutthroat on the Wilson?

B
Ben c
New member
Where can I find bank access for sea run cutthroat trout the Wilson River? With the new restrictions I want to try and narrow down my locations.
 
Ben c said:
Where can I find bank access for sea run cutthroat trout the Wilson River? With the new restrictions I want to try and narrow down my locations.
Look for deeper holes and for moving water like chutes and foam and bubbles. All along the Wilson there are pullouts and you can fish most of them.
 
Wilson has been pretty low, almost too low to fish. Maybe try the Nestucca?
 
Anyone seeing any better fishing because of the heat? Is it all bad news?
 
Things should break soon with the cooling weather😉. If we self-nanage our nesds, maybe those fish can survive our ever increasing pressure😇
 

Similar threads

DanFlashes
  • Question Question
Replies
7
Views
2K
troutdude
troutdude
DanFlashes
Replies
1
Views
3K
GungasUncle
GungasUncle
J
Replies
2
Views
453
Davpot
D
M
Replies
13
Views
2K
Davpot
D
F
Replies
14
Views
2K
Chromatose
C
Back
Top Bottom