What the...... 21 hours and no fish

P
plumb2fish
Thuggin4Life said:
ah the joy of lemons.....

Andy, we are talking about fishing, not doing dishes! lol....:dance:.

D
DYJ
mikeredding said:
What were you in?

We were in an older mint green Sea Swirl, a true classic...

It's the one that reads, "pimpin aint easy" on the back :D

A
alseaalumaweld
DYJ said:

are you jokeing "pimpin aint easy on the back?? best thing i ever heard today

D
DYJ
no joke.... pimpin aint easy at all, but yet so many think it is. :D

A
alseaalumaweld
i know it anit :) haha i love it

A
alseaalumaweld
do fish jump in that boat just to get a look at the sticker?

S
sidehillwinder
Eat peanuts after taking them out of the shell. Fish like the smell on your hands.

M
mikeredding
DYJ said:

Haha. I guess I didn't see you because there is no way I would forget that one!

M
mikeredding
sidehillwinder said:
Eat peanuts after taking them out of the shell. Fish like the smell on your hands.

Interesting, I have never heard that one.

M
mikeredding
plumb2fish said:
Andy, we are talking about fishing, not doing dishes! lol....:dance:.

Ding. And the light goes on.:shock:

S
sidehillwinder
mikeredding said:
Interesting, I have never heard that one.

Found out about peanuts in-the-shell from direct observation. Four of us were fishing there and only one of us was hooking. I watched Mr. Lucky closely and saw he was eating peanuts. He rub his hands on the lure or bait now and then. I asked for some peanuts, rubbed the shells all over ma hands, reeled in and scentified my lure and presto! First cast. Really!

M
mikeredding
sidehillwinder said:
Found out about peanuts in-the-shell from direct observation. Four of us were fishing there and only one of us was hooking. I watched Mr. Lucky closely and saw he was eating peanuts. He rub his hands on the lure or bait now and then. I asked for some peanuts, rubbed the shells all over ma hands, reeled in and scentified my lure and presto! First cast. Really!

Sounds like a fish story to me. Haha. No really, Anything is worth a try at this point.

T
Thuggin4Life
Hey might I forgot to pay my internet bill. So I have to use the phone. I'll take care ofy out soon.

M
mikeredding
No worries brother!!

S
sidehillwinder
mikeredding said:
Sounds like a fish story to me. Haha. No really, Anything is worth a try at this point.

Peanuts serious. Not kidding! Works on trout too at Detroit off the dam. And land-locked nookies.

N
nwkiller
mikeredding said:
Ding. And the light goes on.:shock:

he dirinks the hell out of 7up while he's aboard....the beer thing was just a ploy

J
JeannaJigs
We be camping there this weekend. I'm not eating peanuts to catch a damn fish though. Fiddle creek arm has been a joke the last couple of seasons. Each year the fish act differently though

M
mikeredding
The whole damn lake is a joke to me I guess. Haha. I had a black cloud of bad luck over me last weekend but I will give it another go this Saturday. Look out Ho's because I am coming with a mission of vengance!

J
JeannaJigs
Sent ya a pm mike, you're going home with a fish soon, I promise ya. I showed Andy the way, and look what happened there lol.

M
mikeredding
JeannaJigs said:
Sent ya a pm mike, you're going home with a fish soon, I promise ya. I showed Andy the way, and look what happened there lol.

Haha. Yeah no kidding. I really thought I was OK after I shook off the skunk last year.