What other fishing forums are you on?

F
Fishtopher
Thieves suck. Sorry to hear that man.

B
Bullitt
I frequent a private fishing forum and now OFF. That is it. Once in while I look at ifish when buddies let me know when there is something funny to read when the "brain trust" is in full form. That is always good for a laugh.

I was on ifish from the beginning. I was even a mod there for a few years but decided treating people like they are in kindergarten was a little much as some of the mods there do. Lets just say I didn't agree with the management much. There are too many there that think they know everything there is to know about fishing yet are nothing more than internet wannabe's who just post photos to justify their persona. Met a ton of folks but only a few....and I do mean a few.... that were decent but I found most are arm chair fisherman. It's interesting to read the posts and then end up fishing with them some time. It's a real eye opener. ;)

OFF is different and that is not a bad thing at all. I don't know anyone here so I don't say too much.

B
bigdog
Finneus Polebender said:
So open mouth insert foot went out min after posting this to find the contents of my glove box blown up across the front seat taint no better here in Springtucky will say though tactic worked again ,they might have got a little change everything appears to be there and no damage! had unloaded all my gear and foul weather stuff the eve before when I got home from salmon fishin <once again being focused till the last peice was safely tucked away payed off.

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you but I would be looking in to something as often as it seems to be happening to you though. Sounds more like someone that knows you is doing this then just a random car break in. Might want to invest in some video cams, we have four of them here and have a full 360 degree view of the property here, you would be shocked at how cheap video cams are getting for people now days. Once again sorry this is happening to people but you might want to check in to yours a little more, sounds a little fishy to have it happen to you a couple times a year.

CJ

D
dude young
I found OFF and iFish when I first moved out here, and was not impressed with iFish then and still not now. I will say, though that I have an account there so I can search the posts for boat tech stuff. There is a ton of members there and a ton of boat info. Don't really care what therest ofthem have to say.

I have also joined a duck hunt forum. But, here s where I check first for all my days entertainment and comeradery (sp?).

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Duck Hunt Nintendo? Or real duck hunting? Cause frickin own on Dunk Hunt!

F
fishnquest
I just discovered bloodydecks.com the other day. It seems to be geared toward people with boats.