What other fishing forums are you on?

F
fishingfreak
Oh believe me I am not trying to bash ifish at all. It is just some of there members that need to grow up. There are bad Apples everywhere. I think they have very good reading and video material especially for rookies like me. I just do not sign in anymore when i go there. I just read the techs and look at videos. I have never had that problem here with OFF members. If i ask a question, they either do not reply, send me a pm, or just post replies on the threads to help. Not send a rookie on a 3 mile hike into Bonnie Lure to find nothing. Thanks CJ I am heading to Johnson Creek Tomorrow.:naughty:::lol:
LA

B
bigdog
Fishtopher said:
Lets go fishin'.:)
P.S.
I miss Fishfinger. :think:Where you at Dan? Meluvtrout, where in the hell did Dan disappear to??:(

That's what I want to know where is all the old gang at. I miss hitting the water with everyone in the snow and freezing our rears OFF.
We do need to go fishing soon man. I'm going to be hitting Cross in the morning with Tom and working our way up river. Planning on fishing hard tomorrow wife and kids are out of town for the weekend so need to do some hard fishing and get in to some crome. You are more then welcome to join up with us you know that, I think it would be great to do some water pounding with you again. Like I said I miss the old gang man, need to get this rat pack back together. I talked to dan about three weeks ago and haven't heard from him sense, hope everything is going good with him.

CJ

F
Fishtopher
I'd join ya for the early bite but I still dont have any gear. Lost all my tackle to Tweakers and Thieves. Or a combonation of the two. :mad:
Good luck man.

B
bigdog
Fishtopher said:
I'd join ya for the early bite but I still dont have any gear. Lost all my tackle to Tweakers and Thieves. Or a combonation of the two. :mad:
Good luck man.

You need to get ahold of me I might have some gear in the garage to get you back on the water til you get things back in order man.

CJ

M
markasd
was a member of ifish since it started... til last year. havent been back! over moderated site, and a lot of holier-than-thou attitudes - great place for women and children tho. OFF is it for me.. occasionally stop by some fly specific sites when Im looking for patterns.

mark

D
dude young
bigdog said:
You need to get ahold of me I might have some gear in the garage to get you back on the water til you get things back in order man.

CJ

Hey, give him my rod. I clearly don't need it. Pay it forward, I say. In fact, it'd be fun if everyone on the board that gets a hold of thast thing post up about it and see if it can make a name for itself.

B
bigdog
You know what that will work if your not wanting it back, lords knows I have tried to get it to you and all it's doing is collecting dust in the garage. So what do you say Chris you want to get that rod and then when you get all your gear back can pass it to someone else on the forum that needs it?

CJ

F
Fishtopher
Great idea Dude. But I still got all my sticks. Just no tackle. Ill be on the water soon enough though. Work starts back up here in about 2 weeks. Then I get my man card back and can replace my tackle.

Gonna have to find a different use for the infamous borrowed stick.lol

T
the_intimidator03
I like the fact you keep a positive outlook fishtopher, Hopefully all will go well and stay well

B
bigsteel
Fishtopher said:
Great idea Dude. But I still got all my sticks. Just no tackle. Ill be on the water soon enough though. Work starts back up here in about 2 weeks. Then I get my man card back and can replace my tackle.

Gonna have to find a different use for the infamous borrowed stick.lol
if u want to pm your address i can send you up some tackle......i got extras

T
TTFishon
I saw a bunch of salmon/steelhead tackle on Craigslist the other day. I wonder if it was yours?

B
bigdog
Chris we still need to talk man, between all of us out here we can have you hooked up man. I got a good amount of extra gear and more then willing to get it to you to get your butt back on the water with us. No excuses man it's time to do some fishing you can't miss out on the whole springer run bro.

CJ

T
troutmasta
Anatoliy said:
Just out of curiosity what other Oregon fishing related forums/message boards are out there?

Your my man Anatoliy. I will remain monogamous to you.;)

F
fishnquest
Fishtopher said:
Good luck man.

You lost your gear again??

F
Fishtopher
Somebody smashed the window outta my Jeep about a month ago or so. Took my tackle bag and another bag.
All my doors were unlocked but I guess they didn't have time to check.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
nwkiller said:
zero, just OFFin it up

Good man!

I post on Ifish fairly often. Just recently I have found a guitar amp and gear page and have been completely sucked into the amp tech forum, cause that's what I do... So it fits. Sun is showing up pretty regularly though!

Last edited:
T
TTFishon
I just asked the ifish administrator to take me off of her forum. I won't explain why but now I am just an OFF'er.

F
Finneus Polebender
Off was the first forum I have visited eventually joined Ifish same screen name . It has been more of a look see site had trouble posting pics , got some helpful advise but from a select few most are tight lipped . It is definitely a less laid back atmosphere I just basically go look at fish pics there post some congrats thats it . The nw fishin addicts site sounds cool but OFF has been great Not only a large number of helpfull folks. I have been offered open seats and oppertunities to fish places I am simply not geared for Have somewhat got the starts of a bassahloics anonymous started with a couple new fishin friends .We meet regularly at the pond to discuss our problems over some fishin find it helps break the ice so to speak. Have also fished in areas I would have passed up thanks to the reports on OFF. Dont worrie guys I throw em all back soon as they smile a couple times!!! Overall basically I am an OFF fisherman Good job here guys and gals.

F
Finneus Polebender
Fishtopher said:
Somebody smashed the window outta my Jeep about a month ago or so. Took my tackle bag and another bag.
All my doors were unlocked but I guess they didn't have time to check.

Hate to say it cause it happens here too but dang I hate that part of bein in the big city, You know the people on this forum will hook you up if ya want to fish . Ive conceded even here I empty my rig every time and leave it unlocked . Figure if they are gonna steal it or bust in that way they dont bust the windows . Must admit Its hard to do I despise theives. and no matter what seems like couple times a year I come out to everything in mt truck scattrered all over , but it has prevented further losses just some change gone and a mess now.Hunting/fishin parking areas have been high prize targets for a while now also .Not a bad Idea to use the same tactic there .

F
Finneus Polebender
Finneus Polebender said:
Hate to say it cause it happens here too but dang I hate that part of bein in the big city, You know the people on this forum will hook you up if ya want to fish . Ive conceded even here I empty my rig every time and leave it unlocked . Figure if they are gonna steal it or bust in that way they dont bust the windows . Must admit Its hard to do I despise theives. and no matter what seems like couple times a year I come out to everything in mt truck scattrered all over , but it has prevented further losses just some change gone and a mess now.Hunting/fishin parking areas have been high prize targets for a while now also .Not a bad Idea to use the same tactic there .
So open mouth insert foot went out min after posting this to find the contents of my glove box blown up across the front seat taint no better here in Springtucky will say though tactic worked again ,they might have got a little change everything appears to be there and no damage! had unloaded all my gear and foul weather stuff the eve before when I got home from salmon fishin <once again being focused till the last peice was safely tucked away payed off.