What are your goal for this winter season?

D
dtikey
plumb2fish said:
I will have to have you double check my knots....LOL
Oh, wait my knots are good when fishing nates, its the turds rivers where I forget how to tie a knot...

that was also a really fun day though.Man people were pissed at us!!!

J
jrbecca
I'd love to fish the Chetco next month.

O
OnTheDrop
Throbbit _Shane said:
Catch one casting a plug.

Catching one would be fine no matter the technique though :D

Did this 3 times one day while I was like 14 on the Clackamas...Multi colored Hot-N-Tot. I'll never forget that one...

Considering Im not going to be out like usual this winter ( which is usually around 3 times a week ) I still want to get some nice double digit days on one of my trips out...Best this past week or two is 3...Hopefully things start changing tomorrow..

Reactions: troutmasta
P
plumb2fish
Well, the Alsea has a few fish in it....saw 2 hooked from the 30 or so guys near the hatchery....no love for me though....

O
OnTheFly
Irishrover said:
Spend sometime to fish the Klaskanine for a winter steelhead, watch a few college bowl game and sip some Jameson Gold whiskey.
But you accomplish this goal every year Lonn.:confused:;)

Anyhoot, I have a fly rod that has never been put to the test. I have never fought a fish with it and I'd really like to break it in on a pissed off belligerent winter steelhead. It operates a little differently than my other fly rods as it takes two hands to cast it. Then I'd like to sample some of that Jameson's for myself.:D

Irishrover
Irishrover
OnTheFly said:
But you accomplish this goal every year Lonn.:confused:;)

Anyhoot, I have a fly rod that has never been put to the test. I have never fought a fish with it and I'd really like to break it in on a pissed off belligerent winter steelhead. It operates a little differently than my other fly rods as it takes two hands to cast it. Then I'd like to sample some of that Jameson's for myself.:D

The Klaskanine for winters will be a first and the Jameson will be a new bottle at least.;)

R
rum runner
jesus! 4 in 1 day would make me happy