Water pan?

T
Thuggin4Life
Forgot to take pics but the apple juice worked great and i think I have the propane smoker dialed in. maybe i little less salt next time though other than that great tasting fish.

T
troutmasta
Thuggin4Life said:
Forgot to take pics but the apple juice worked great and i think I have the propane smoker dialed in. maybe i little less salt next time though other than that great tasting fish.

Glad to hear it. I got mad recipies and LOVE to cook. pm me if your ever hungry and want to try something new.
Apple juice and soy sauce mixed together and sprayed on baby back ribs with a water bottle ass they grill. Is enough to make me murder. Of course throw your favorite bbq sauce on at the end

T
Thuggin4Life
Cool man I may do that sometime. Gonna try the spray on my next bbq. I also love cooking and experimenting with marinades and seasonings.

M
Mike123
Thuggin4Life said:
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.cool thanks guys. so what about using flavored water like the fitness water that taste like a fruit?

How about BEER. That's the only thing I would use. ;)

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Cool man. I prefer smoked everything over anything you CAN smoke. I have one of those Brickman (I think) BBQ And Smoke or something like that I can't even remember what it's called but it's shaped like a small garbage can and also has a water pan. The difference between mine and yours is that mine is fueled by coals. Definitely a trickier way of going about things but I enjoy a TON. When I'm smoking stuff man I make a day out of it! I have temp gauges, special bricks for around the bottom a whole arsenal of pokers, tongs and little shovels. LOVE it.

Of all things I realize now that while I'm uber about the water pan I have never experimented with different typed of liquid! I tried smoking some rockfish last year and the result literally made me nauseous. I'm now thinking that a really heavily flavored brine with some sort of shnapps in the pan might be the way!!! At that point I could justify tossing the fish in favor of the refined booze!! Oh yeah! If only I still drank.. haha